Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Unsocialized Homeschooler
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:28 AM
:( ....
Ok, I'm about to scream... On the inside...
I keep all of this locked inside to be helpful and prove I'm mature and can handle everything, but I really need to vent.

My Mom has been sick for over two years now. She got some kind of rash that has spread across most of her body and she has messed her skin up pretty bad scratching because of the itching and burning. Her doctor was an idiot and only (unsuccessfully) treated the symptoms, and didn't try to find the cause.

It was bad. She has cried every day for a year, and has been in really bad shape. So bad that I've been wondering about maybe getting an apartment this summer, instead of waiting until after my freshman year of college, just so I can escape the depressing life I've been stuck in.

Today she FINALLY went to a different doctor (who a nurse friend recommended) and he told her that she has a staff infection and Sunday he is putting her in the hospital for two weeks.

Ok, I am homeschooled, so I'll be here to take care of my brother and get the house clean. The doctor said the entire house has to be completely cleaned before she can come back. I've always done a lot around the house, but that past year and a half I've had to do a lot more because she just can't. So I will have to clean 1-2 rooms a day washing any fabrics in the neighbor's washing machine (the hot water on ours is broken so we've only been using cold water) move all furniture and vacuum, borrow a steam cleaner and clean with it, and wash everything with bleach-water.

My dad works Wednesday -Sunday which is good and bad.
Good because he won't be in my way
Bad because I don't have my driver's licenses and someone needs to pay bills next week. He gets paid on Wednesday the 7th and they have to be paid that week and he won't get off work until 4:30 and he works an hour from town so there is no way he could pay anything on his way home before 5:00 (when everything closes).

Also, my brother has some medical problems so I'll have to pay extra attention to him since it'll just be us. I've already promised to play Wii with him 30-45 minutes every night, as long as he doesn't keep bugging me to play more, since I still have other stuff to do.

Now, I know you're probably thinking "well, he won't be able to do anything with the workshop", but on the contrary: Two weeks at home mostly alone with my brother. After I clean a room or two each day, what else do I have to do? lol

So please, help me stay sane... Wow. I'm asking the Nintendorks to keep me sane.
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:37 AM
AWWW!! *hugs E*

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#3 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:38 AM
Aw
*hugs E*
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:43 AM
*also hugs E*

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 2:14 PM
Awww E! *huggles* I hope all goes well soon. Try to keep positive thoughts in your mind. I've never really thought of myself of keeping someone sane, but hey changes do happen. *hugs E again*

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 2:15 PM
I can keep someone INsane, but not sane. *hugs E again and starts singing always look on the bright side of life*

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Site Helper
#7 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 7:33 PM
Do you have a friend or a neighbor who can help with meals? You are going to be wiped out otherwise.

Things do work out. (Take it from the one who just lost a house! )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 8:56 PM
Yeah, meals are a trick, for sure. Possibly one of your other neighbors might help?

Hope it works out for you. :P

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 9:50 PM
Thanks guys!

I'll get through it.
I'm really amazed that i didn't sound whiny and it all made sense seeing as I typed that at 4:0 AM. hah...

Yes, I expect the flood of meat-filled* foods to arrive any day now. (*I don't eat meat. I really hope that crosses SOMEONE'S mind...)

Well, we went to town today to get some last minute stuff before she leaves.
She'll leave in the morning and has to be there at 8:00.

I wasn't going to start the cleaning until Monday or Tuesday, but I'll have to clean black spray paint off the kitchen floor/cabinets tomorrow. (A can of black spray paint fell off a shelf when I moved a box from the closet and busted! )

But yeah, today has been pretty good. I got $80 worth of clothed from Rue 21 for only $50 something and I'm rambling on and on now aren't I?
Site Helper
#10 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:17 PM
Rambling? Yeah, but... you need it.

Black spray paint? Lovely! (Are you sure you don't want to just finish painting the kitchen a nice shade of black? )

Things are getting hectic for everyone, aren't they?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#11 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 10:39 PM
I'd say...YES. O_O

Theorist
#12 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 11:02 PM
wow.. when I was reading it and read that you said a big red rash was going over her body I was think she had small pox... but obviously not, I hope things work out for you! *huggles*
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 5:48 PM
Wow, this made it to page 3 fast. haha

Ok, so the doctor ran some tests and it isn't a staph infection.

He thinks she is allergic to something. He took some biopsies of her skin and those results should be back soon, but since it isn't staph, he let her come home yesterday.

Thanks for all of the support, I'll let y'all know what happens.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 7:49 PM
Ah! That's good to hear! *huggles E*

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Typical
#15 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rapsheba555
Yeah, meals are a trick, for sure. Possibly one of your other neighbors might help?

Ah, good 'ol tinned Spaghetti and Sausages.
Amd, sorry E, hope everything sorts itself out and is back to normal... and such.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 10:29 PM
XD Beans and hotdogs? :P