Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th May 2008 at 8:34 PM
Default can someone please help me?
i used to use this website all of the time but used q-xpress to upload all of my custom content. however, with the new Clean Installer thing i have experienced difficulty. the install button is not there for a start, i do not know how to upload my downloaded content. q xpress used to be sooo easy to use and i've read all of the downloading helps, looked at the wiki page, the page itself and loads of other threads on it but i still can't work it out!
help please!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th May 2008 at 9:10 PM
It sounds like you haven't unzipped or un-.rarred the file. Try this tutorial -- it is great! (And the best part about it -- when you are done, you'll have the whole world of CC open to you.)

http://hideki.modthesims2.com/wiki....Fracking_Idiots

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th May 2008 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hannahfairy99
i used to use this website all of the time but used q-xpress to upload all of my custom content. however, with the new Clean Installer thing i have experienced difficulty. the install button is not there for a start, i do not know how to upload my downloaded content. q xpress used to be sooo easy to use and i've read all of the downloading helps, looked at the wiki page, the page itself and loads of other threads on it but i still can't work it out!
help please!

OMGoodnes, Fracking idiot or not I just wanted to voice my opinion and that "Q xpress was sooo much easier." I love playing this game, but I don't have time to seat and read through everything. The more simple, the more I can play SIMS 2. I thought I was the only one not licking this.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th May 2008 at 5:35 PM
Frosty34 - The FAQ that is linked to above not only explains how to download and install but a lot of other important information, like getting needed meshes, required EPs, reading about the downloads, etc... and the instructions work not only for MTS2, but other sites (which you will often need to visit to get required meshes and the like). Downloading and installing with Q-Xpress really isn't much faster or easier than downloading and installing manually once you get the hang of it, and you might actually learn a couple basic, useful things about computers in the process.

Thread locked as this has nothing to do with Clean Installer.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Not a Clean Installer Issue - answered in the FAQs.