Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Villa Flora

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,466 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 298,808 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 10th Aug 2011 at 5:36 PM
Updated: 31st Aug 2011 at 12:09 AM
This elegant five bedroom home (including servant quarter) exudes the beauty and warmth of a Mediterranean villa and vineyard.

Through the arched wooden door in the portico is a small front yard and a long loggia. To the left is the dining room, living room, kitchen, laundry and bahroom, master bedroom with private bath; to the right is the game room. A separate cabana suite off the rear grants independence to a guest or live-in relative.

Upstairs, a family room opens to the balcony and two bedrooms share a bath.

At the right corner of the garden is the servant quarter with wine cellar underground, facing a large vineyard.

Outdoor facilities: large pool, hot tub, kids palyground, beautiful garden and vineyard, courtyard, two garages for three cars.

Requires: All EPs and Sps up to Generations and Outdoor Living

Free Store Items used:
- New Years Nectar
- Thanksgiving Floor Cart by Louie Market
- Cellar Arch

Lot Size: 60x60
Lot Price: 388,693
Unfurnished: 212,495

Custom Content by Me:
- Pattern - Category: Rock_Stone - Brick 01
- Pattern - Category: Theme 47
- Pattern - Category: Theme 50

Additional Note:
As reminded by armiel, I've fixed some small problem in this lot and uploaded an updated version. Hope everything's fine now. Please let me know if you still have any problem with this lot. By the way, if you encounter the heather floating in the air, just switch to buy or build mode.