Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:54 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural
Default Is there a way to go inside
Is there a way to go inside community lots and workplaces? I really want to be able to do this, please help me do it.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:06 PM
Some community lots you can go inside - the inside of the pool building comes to mind. Workplaces, no - they're just hollow shells - "rabbit holes".

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:57 PM
As HP said, the pool locations, plus you can also go into the gym and I think perhaps the library. When you are in city view and select community lots, the little colored indicators come in two color choices. One is for the "rabbit hole" type (jobs, shops, dining, etc.) and the other for the places you can actually go in. (Not on my computer with the game, so I can't tell you the colors.)
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 10:35 PM
You can go in the library. Some places (bookstore) you can see in them but can go in them. Generally the big lots I've visited you are able to go in and explore.

P.S. Library is my new favorite lot, so many different books plus free skill books!