Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#1101 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 10:00 PM
Here the plan i used for my inspiration!
I just kinda reversed the entry!
Found on pinterest!
Screenshots

C.T.HOLKO88
Advertisement
Alchemist
#1102 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 2:48 AM
Most expensive 2+1 bedroom home I've built yet? It's priced at 234K already and the garden isn't done yet. I personally love how the pond has turned out.

The garden is being made up on the go, but I'm trying not to make it look cramped and unnatural. There's a Jewel making thing in the shed.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#1103 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
Here the plan i used for my inspiration!
I just kinda reversed the entry!

I did a little research and found those are the plans for 'Hill Grove'. Sadly it no longer stands today, but I like how you took the floor plan and gave it an exterior very much in your style rather than the original, were you aware of what the original looked like before you started building?

Quote:
"HILL GROVE" RESIDENCE OF MR. GEORGE LEWIS, BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA

Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
Most expensive 2+1 bedroom home I've built yet? It's priced at 234K already and the garden isn't done yet. I personally love how the pond has turned out.

The garden is being made up on the go, but I'm trying not to make it look cramped and unnatural. There's a Jewel making thing in the shed.

Wow! It looks amazing! The landscaping you're putting in is incredible, I can't wait to see it when it's finished! :lovestruc
You must wish your own home had landscaping like that?
Alchemist
#1104 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 1:33 PM
Hill Grove looked rather European than American. Should've preserved it.

Quote: Originally posted by Ferguson Avenue
Wow! It looks amazing! The landscaping you're putting in is incredible, I can't wait to see it when it's finished! :lovestruc
You must wish your own home had landscaping like that?

It would be cool, but a lot of work I'd rather not do. There's enough already

#1105 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 1:42 PM
That barn convertion is lovely Bravo :lovestruc

I just downloaded the Jungle exp for ts4 and my family of course needed a house. Here comes a house with 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms on a 30x30 lot.

Screenshots
Scholar
#1106 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I just downloaded the Jungle exp for ts4 and my family of course needed a house.

Wow! It's so evocative, I can feel the humidity already.
Once again your landscaping skills never cease to amaze. :lovestruc

Now that Alice Court is finished and uploaded it's freed up space for something else to land and grow in its place... I started it a few weeks ago on a smaller lot, but it soon needed more space to grow, externally it's a mix of things I saw on the Royal Institute of British Architect's Modernist Architecture Movement photo gallery, internally it's the "masterpiece of modern design", Eltham Palace, minus the medieval parts. There's also a bit of an Asian influence in there too. It's all a bit alien to me, but I'll go with it and see where I end up.

Forum Resident
#1107 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 6:13 PM
@Ferguson Avenue No I really did not I just found the plans on pinterest and decide to build! Definitely took my on direction on it and im pleased with the outcome!

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#1108 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 11:50 PM
Hill Grove looked rather European than American. Should've preserved it.

First thought that came to my mind as well. Why would someone tear down something like that?
Alchemist
#1109 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 1:02 AM
I think it's done.

Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
First thought that came to my mind as well. Why would someone tear down something like that?

I've just read it's been demolished and it's land subdevided in the 60's. Development

#1110 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 7:56 PM
I gotta make a few changes t my Ellwood Estate Need to tone down some of the walls and ceilings. And retake the floor plan shots

C.T.HOLKO88
Alchemist
#1111 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 3:18 AM
I don't know what happened, but me like.
Screenshots

#1112 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 8:18 PM
I gotta make a few changes t my Ellwood Estate Need to tone down some of the walls and ceilings. And retake the floor plan shots

If you want some help/advice, feel free to post pictures as I'm sure we'd all be eager to help you if you need it. I look forward to seeing it uploaded.
I don't know what happened, but me like.

Wow, it's gorgeous, I love it's shape and warmth. :lovestruc

Talking of warmth...

I've been rather inspired recently by the house on the hill in 'The Dressmaker'.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#1113 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 10:51 PM
Here are a few interior shots of the estate!
Screenshots

C.T.HOLKO88
dodgy builder
#1114 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 1:46 AM
Hallo, long time no see, or whatever it's called. Perhaps you don't have that saying in English?

I have finally finished my Wentworth Palace. I have made a video, just in need of a few minor adjustments. The CC list has been prepared on TSR and coverart is finished. I just need one good shot of the swimmingpool and the floorplan pictures has been prepared.

What do you think about the labels on all these rooms? I have several of the same kind, and what's the meaning of all the different livingrooms? I also have quite a few utility, larder etc. The house has 2 parts if you remember. The old Jacobean part of the house, and the newer more baroque part.

Click below for the floorplan pictures:

Screenshots
Scholar
#1115 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 9:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Hallo, long time no see, or whatever it's called. Perhaps you don't have that saying in English?

I have finally finished my Wentworth Palace. I have made a video, just in need of a few minor adjustments. The CC list has been prepared on TSR and coverart is finished. I just need one good shot of the swimmingpool and the floorplan pictures has been prepared.

What do you think about the labels on all these rooms? I have several of the same kind, and what's the meaning of all the different livingrooms? I also have quite a few utility, larder etc. The house has 2 parts if you remember. The old Jacobean part of the house, and the newer more baroque part.

Haha, yep "long time no see" is how the saying goes.

Oh my, it's so big and gorgeous, any chance we'll get to see a picture of the smaller Jacobean front? :lovestruc

As for room names;
Parlour - Formal reception room designated for recieving guests for a chat/talking (name derives from old french word Parler meaning "to speak") Often contains a table and chairs.
Drawing Room - Shortened from Withdrawing Room, a room for the household to withdraw from formalities and guests.
Morning Room - An east-facing room designated for use in mornings, often as a breakfast/morning tea room. Often located within or off of a bedroom suite.
Saloon - A large formal reception room, often located at the centre of a house by an entrance to designed to impress but also often designated for a singular purpose.
Anteroom - A smaller formal room used as a waiting room that leads into a much larger formal room such as a Saloon, Parlour or Gallery.
Sitting Room - Eventually known as a Living Room, the sitting room served a similar purpose to a Drawing Room or Morning Room with the intention of it being a more private room.
I hope that helps/clears things up? Also, I've just noticed that on the caption of the overview of the first floor you put "1'st Floor" instead of "1st Floor". A pesky apostrophe seems to have snuck in there.

Meanwhile I've now pretty much finished the interior of my modern house and have turned my attention back to the supporting columns underneath. At first I was keen to replace the IP columns, but having played about with replacements made of walls I think I'll stick with the columns, unless I find a better solution.

And I've finally figures out what to do with that weird curved recess either side of the tower, they make great sheltered roof terraces.

Next stop, landscaping...
Screenshots
Scholar
#1116 Old 2nd May 2018 at 9:15 PM
Ignoring the present pastoral surroundings, I feel my latest attempt at modernism is almost ready for upload. Its just needs a few finishing touches...

Screenshots
Forum Resident
#1117 Old 5th May 2018 at 8:23 PM
Everyone has gone quiet these past couple weeks! hmmm

C.T.HOLKO88
Alchemist
#1118 Old 6th May 2018 at 10:08 PM
Everyone has gone quiet these past couple weeks! hmmm

Yeah. I remember a long time ago when this thread even almost died

#1119 Old 7th May 2018 at 11:00 AM
I like your house Fergie It's looking very nice in it's new surroundings and with some trees at the base.

I'm working with several different projects at the moment.

This house is made with only Peacemaker with Onyx curtains.

A modern house with more natural textures contains cc from TSR mainly.

Then I have almost finished the farm without any cc. I should probably just wrap it up and upload it.
Screenshots
Alchemist
#1120 Old 7th May 2018 at 1:00 PM
I started doing some gardening on an older home. It's not much fun when the world is dark and cloudy and the sun peeks through the window to reflect on my monitor. So sorry for dark pictures, I didn't see a lot.
Screenshots

#1121 Old 7th May 2018 at 6:19 PM
Im not much of a landscaper but i do my best on my houses trying to reflect the style!

C.T.HOLKO88
dodgy builder
#1122 Old 8th May 2018 at 10:26 AM
I started doing some gardening on an older home. It's not much fun when the world is dark and cloudy and the sun peeks through the window to reflect on my monitor. So sorry for dark pictures, I didn't see a lot.

No reason to complain about the weather, after all my game still don't have any.

Very nice house. I like your pictures, are you using some ajustments? I have seen some of the threads in the ts3 forum about LUT among other things.
Alchemist
#1123 Old 8th May 2018 at 12:41 PM
The only adjustment I use one my pictures is the 'sharpen' option in Irfanview

#1124 Old 22nd May 2018 at 1:50 AM
WIP

#1125 Old 22nd May 2018 at 4:00 AM
WIP

Likey.
Are those roof panels skylights, solar panels or what?
Keep us updated on the landscaping.

Page 45 of 98