Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 2:46 AM
Default Zoo Tycoon 2 mod community dead
Is anyone else kind of disappointed at how the zoo tycoon 2 community basically crawled into a corner and died? It was a great game, with mods just as good. Heck, the pc version with a few strategic mods is better that the new version on the xbox. There's more freedom and opportunity. There's still an addicting game with lots of untapped potential, so why did everyone jump ship? I've spent a lot of time searching the web for modding websites, and only a few were still alive and kicking. Most were just 404s, or completely dead. For anyone who is still actively in the fanbase, let's make a list of good websites. This is how I find out who actually stuck around.
Aurora Designs- Radical remake. proffesionally done, and looks extremely realistic.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 3:11 AM
I would like to have some mods as well but I have found a few sites while googling them! One is www.ztwildlife.forumotion.com

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 12:02 PM
i agree im so angry wth?! why the hell did microsoft games and bluefang splitup? i hope in the near future they team back up to make zt3 :D

Dinosaurs aren't extinct, they just got fed up when the atmosphere clogged up and all hitchhiked a spaceship to another planet.