Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#126 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leontinees
Hello, people! Things happen when you stay away from a game a couple... mainly, that you forget the cheats you used to employ for a better experience ^_^!

That's what's happening to me atm. I've been looking around pictures and envying all the customized colours of the furniture, but I remember to be able to do so in the past. And no, I'm not talking about having the guild legendary trait, because I wouldn't have had a single hero pay for the furnishing of the complete houses of the rest of the bunch. So, can anyone tell me what's the cheat? How can I customize the design of my furniture? Please, let me know if this isn't a scripted code cheat and instead a mod, because if it is, I need to find it again.

Thanks in advance!

Do you mean just changing patterns and colors on the furniture?
That's not a cheat, you just need to open the Create a Style tool.
When you are in a furnish mode, there is panel on the left side on the screen with different tools you can use, like Eyedropper, Sledgehammer etc.
One of them is Create a Style. If I remember correctly, it's a painter palette symbol.
Click this and then click on furniture you wanna change and you will be able to change patterns and colors.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 14th Feb 2022 at 2:28 PM
... Bless the Watcher for those who take care of other's stupidity
Yes, that was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you, lexylu!
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 25th Feb 2022 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EndlessSims
The cheat will not work on the cheat autocompletequest. Why?

Same question here. I've tried several cheats and they mostly work as intended (as far as I know), but not the AutoCompleteQuest. I even tried different spellings (lowcase/highcase, spaced words, hyphens... anything!), but none worked.

The thing is, I KNOW for sure that the ability to do so is still programmed there somewhere, because for two times already I accidentally touched one key or another in my laptop keyboard, and the FINISHED QUEST jumped at me! First was in the quest "War games" with the knight, I don't know what I touched but the moment I entered the quest it instantly completed, it was like automatic, I didn't even write the cheat code in the console.
The second time was with the abbess in the quest "Make books, not war/Translate". I was around half quest, clicking something, and the mission finished pretty much by itself again after I randomly leaned my elbow on the keyboard! Again, I didn't open the console not wrote any cheat.

So the ability is there somehow, but sadly I wasn't able to replicate it on purpose I tried pushing all the buttons (I re-discovered a few functions that I had forgotten about), but the autoquest didn't pop up...
Page 6 of 6