Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 6:00 PM
Oh god thank you for sharing this with us! I just tried this and works almost perfectly! ^o^ Now I can keep unlocking ambitions much more easily without starting all over again a whole new kingdom.

But now I'm on the "Imperial Domination" ambition, will all territories annexed back from "New Beginnings", and it says I have none =/ Anyone knows why it happened?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tomi Lang
Oh god thank you for sharing this with us! I just tried this and works almost perfectly! ^o^ Now I can keep unlocking ambitions much more easily without starting all over again a whole new kingdom.

But now I'm on the "Imperial Domination" ambition, will all territories annexed back from "New Beginnings", and it says I have none =/ Anyone knows why it happened?

From what I'm reading about this, i don't think TSM has a built in "memory" quest saver, so the outside stuff you did (E.G. Annexing territories, etc..) don't carry over from ambitions to ambitions if you implement this option as instructed, but at least your buildings and Sims do which does take out some of the awful repetitiveness this game brings. (We'll see if the expansion fixes some it, but don't know)
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 12:20 AM
Thank you so much! i always wonder who's bright idea it was not to allow this ingame to begin with....those silly devs...
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 12:08 AM
THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I recently bought Sims Medieval and I had just completed the first ambition. I knew that you couldn't build your own throne room and stuff (And I don't like building stuff like that anyway). However I was really annoyed that I couldn't use my previous kingdom because I felt like I had wasted my time building up this really good kingdom, only to have to do it all over again. I want to complete it so I can hopefully buy Sims pirates and nobles. If anyone has bought the adventure pack to Sims medieval, please may you comment and tell me what you thought about it and if it was worth the £20/$25 whatever it is.

Byee
Test Subject
#30 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 4:19 AM
Thankkkkk you!!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 6:15 AM
I love this, but if I switch to an ambition such as "Safe and Sound," it doesn't actually check the values of my security and well-being aspects, instead it counts how many aspect points I've earned since starting the ambition. But since these aspects are already maxed out, I can only gain the points by first *lowering* security or well-being. This is going to be majorly tedious! Is there some sort of cheat or work-around that will allow me either to lower my security and well-being so I can raise them back up again, or, frankly, one that will make the game acknowledged that they're already maxed out so that I can skip ahead to the next ambition?

Thanks
Page 2 of 2