Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 1:51 AM Last edited by Silverprinz : 14th Jan 2013 at 1:52 AM. Reason: forgot end quotes
In the Rise of a Playwright quest my bard had to ask the big shot visiting playwright to perform a play. When asked she expounded about pleasing her fans then declared; "I will perform the first act of my play, Sleeping with the Kracken". Not only did the absurdity of it crack me up but the reference to Pirates of the Caribbean was most amusing with PN being released (this was in TSM without PN).
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 8:26 PM
Default Never bring a knife to a gunfight
You ever hear the saying about taking a knife to a gunfight? Well check out the screenshot, it looks like my off duty Knight (not active in this quest) is entering the Throne Room brandishing a pistola. One smart Knight I say, and I laughed.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#103 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 3:23 AM
Oh my gosh! So I had my king hold court, and this guy comes in complaining about how everyone's after his cabbages! Avatar reference! :D!!
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 12:34 PM
I found a Ghost Busters reference while my Sim was adventuring aboard the ship. She came across a ghost ship and the ghost captain asked if they were the Watcher. The first mate said no. The encounter ended with a message along the lines of "You might want to have a discussion with your first mate and instruct them that whenever the captain of a ghost ship asks if they're the Watcher, YOU SAY YES!"
Field Researcher
#105 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 3:01 PM
This guy.

That is all.
Test Subject
#106 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 10:00 PM
All of the Jacoban priest's proclamation messages are hilarious, one especially:

"After tomorrow's afternoon sermon, the church will begin collecting coats to distribute to less fortunate--OH MY GOSH THERE'S A SPIDER RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!"

Also I've noticed there's a throne with a slight reference to Game of Thrones, named something then "... by Games With Thrones"
Scholar
#107 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 5:43 PM
My easily amused wizard.
Art imitating art, look how insanely happy he is, made me laugh when I saw this in my game.

Screenshots
Page 5 of 5