Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 5:11 PM
I dont know if im the only one that noticed that...but i cant acess gnaultylilgnomes anymore...it just looks like the site disapeared...
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by V12creator
I dont know if im the only one that noticed that...but i cant acess gnaultylilgnomes anymore...it just looks like the site disapeared...

Shimrod's mods are at Sim Asylum now.
You need to make an account with them.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Shimrod's mods are at Sim Asylum now.
You need to make an account with them.

Thanks. i got the mod i wanted now.
Test Subject
#79 Old 19th May 2013 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frigis
... you SHOULD get platinum rank and once you finish every ambition, you SHOULD get the highest Watcher and P&N ranks: Pupilord for the Watcher rank and Admiral for the P&N rank. ... http://www.mediafire.com/?1qlatag17os5axy

Seems to work fine, BUT is it not possible to instead just upload ach.package and gcd.package where the ambitions and achievements are unlocked?
I used this mod to get all Ambitions quickly unlocked, and Pupilord and Admiral ranks. (File attached for copying into the ..\Saves directory -- backup your Saves directory first).

Also, the instructions for unlocking Ambitions can be short-cut: When you start an Ambition, instead of starting and quitting a mission, just abort the Ambition. The message will indicate the current Ambition progress rank is Platinum.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  All Ambitions, Pupilord, Admiral.7z (4.7 KB, 1568 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Copy into the Saves directory
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 10:05 PM
I know this is an old thread, but the method grail quest just mentioned with his files just unlocked everything.
Test Subject
#81 Old 11th May 2015 at 1:49 PM
Good thing it was updated, the old one locks out the Pirates and Nobles Ambition, and Freeplay mode
Test Subject
#82 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 7:49 PM
Thank you Grail Quest for the files, it indeed worked and all achievements are finally completed. However when I start the new game and can choose a throne room, I no longer have a choice of 4 or 5 how I used to, but only 2. Anyone knows what should I do to fix that?
Test Subject
#83 Old 17th May 2020 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neanerath
Thank you Grail Quest for the files, it indeed worked and all achievements are finally completed. However when I start the new game and can choose a throne room, I no longer have a choice of 4 or 5 how I used to, but only 2. Anyone knows what should I do to fix that?

I guess you only have the ones available with the base game. You need a limited edition code to unlock the other throne rooms.
Instructor
#84 Old 29th Oct 2020 at 2:24 AM
How do you just quite an ambition like that, theres a medium achievement level required to do so, so how do I get it to finish unlocking?
Page 4 of 4