Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Now that we have a "Downloads" category in this forum, I'd like to suggest that everybody who has a mod they want to share should start their own thread with that category label :-) Then it won't be necessary to keep this thread up to date. Just label your download thread clearly so people know what your mod is :-) You can answer questions and provide support for your mod in your own thread.

Mangaroo's Advice on Categories: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=439449

Anyway, farewell from this thread -- it's been fun :D
someone really needs to clean up this site it is impossible to find anything and when i do it most likely is not the latest version .so then one needs to further , to almost no avail.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 5:22 AM
Sorry if i cast animate dead to old thread. Could somebody reupload female nude clothing? the mediafire link in first page is dead. Thanks before
Test Subject
#128 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 4:35 AM
I installed the CAS edit mod correctly, but it still won't work.
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 9:42 AM
This beige sleepdress is still annoying and I do not found any solution in internet. >.<
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 6:33 PM
*WARNING* Treeag Edit In CAS did NOT work for me so I think it must be broken

fire in kitchen starts: everyone in house comes to yell at it!!
Test Subject
#131 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emo_princess
*WARNING* Treeag Edit In CAS did NOT work for me so I think it must be broken

I think it is no longer compatible with the most up-to-date version of TSM. I use DeeDawg's Edit in CAS mod here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=545333 Some things do not stick for whatever reason, like clothing changes to townies. I tried to change my servant's outfit colors, but they reverted back immediately, but their hair color and altered traits stayed. But it's better than nothing, and doesn't cause the game to load indefinitely, making me have to force quit.
Field Researcher
#132 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimWatcher
It took me a while to find it, but I think the Medieval_Female_Skins.package is Richdre's female default replacement skin. I hope no one minds if I upload it.

It's been nearly 5 years since this was posted, but I wanted to say that this link is good, and the skin works in-game for TSM P&N 2.0. So thank you for this!

Link for the skin is in post #109
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 9:45 AM
Thanks for mentioning the post number with the link. The skins look great. Too bad they replace the existing skin, rather than add a new one.
Page 6 of 6