Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 9:36 PM
To age up children there is a process, using Grim's Core, which has always worked correctly for me. I posted about how to do it in this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=496731 (I hope this helps.)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 6:52 AM
I glanced through responses/replies and have not seen any that mentioned a big problem with using this mod, IF one is playing the Wait for it Legendary Trait Ambition. What using this mod during that Ambition is NOT reward the Sim a legendary trait after their legendary quest is completed successfully. This happened to my knight, so I tried to just give him the trait he did not receive using Debug option, but that helped the score in the game not at all. The game did not count it, so I thought it was a glitch, as my game has ended abruptly before, so I continued on with the Legendary Ambition, and the Dragon of Ever Moor quest showed up for my monarch, as its the only option for the monarch to get a Legendary trait, I played it, and thank the gods I saved right before his final entrance into the cave to defeat the dragon, and yet again no trait was rewarded, so I quit the game, and rebooted the game, tried again, and again, no trait was rewarded. So I thought for a moment, recalled I had added this mod, as it does help relieve those awful sims with nasty behaviors of those bad behaviors, so on the 3rd time, I decided to remove the mod, and played again from the same point, and what do you know? My monarch got his trait, and it was counted by the game. Thank goodness the first failure was not the kings, or I would have to begin it again with an old save, as my knight can just so the Fountain quest in order to get his trait and be counted. Anything less than Platinum is unacceptable in my kingdoms! LOL
So folks, if you are playing the Legendary Trait Ambition and are using this mod, remember to take it out before playing, or you might not get the traits your sims are trying to earn. And remember also that giving them the legendary traits using debug, has no effect on the games score of legendary traits completed, no bearing at all, as it will not be counted. So taking the mod out during this ambition is the only course.

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
#78 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 12:40 PM
I can't seem to get this to work on windows 8 (I have the ultimate fix to run Pirates and Nobles). I've used this mod before, so I know I'm not doing anything wrong. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Test Subject
#79 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 10:01 PM
there's a problem like i remember in some mod i'm not sure it it was a dynamic professions or Grim's Medieval Core there was a mod through that mod you could create a big family for example king+great builider is his brother and etc please i really need i had that mod before a disk format ;( and lost everything especially with mods and i'm asking it
Test Subject
#80 Old 20th Oct 2022 at 9:08 AM Last edited by Valquiria : 20th Oct 2022 at 9:32 AM. Reason: Add a note.
First, I apologize for my English (isn't my native language).
I've a question:
My Monarch married a doctor (both heroes created), they had a daughter, but as she didn't age (I know children don't age), so I used a Mod for her to become an adult and continued as a princess. She was very beautiful and I wanted to marry her to another hero, a knight. I turned her into a Playable Sim, but the problem is that she doesn't do anything at all (since she doesn't have a profession) and consequently doesn't interact with many objects, just the basic ones like cooking things (this is when I transfer items from the inventory or buy in the village and market).
I just wish I could play with an adult princess who "isn't" a monarch (because I like to occasionally play with her father (current monarch). Is there anything I can do with her using this Mod?
I welcome any idea to make her more active. I also can't click on it while it's active, meaning I can only click on it with other active Sims.
Thank you all for your attention and help/idea and thank you also to the creators, for making our games cooler. (=^_^=)
Test Subject
#81 Old 20th Oct 2022 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexanderFebo
i have problem with my kid i used a edit in cas to his growe up set what i wanted to be adult and that problem is he's still short with adult head

I know the comment is old, but in case anyone else has the same problem, maybe this will help:
I did the same and my monarch's daughter was also small with an adult head and a little disfigured, but I read elsewhere that if you "save as" (so you don't lose the game if it goes wrong), exit the game and come back, she will be a normal adult and very beautiful. I tested this and it worked for me.
However..., read my comment above about my experience with her.
Screenshots
Page 4 of 4