Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nataliecv
I wanted to check and see if these mods work with Pirates and Nobles? Specifically the faster harvesting/collecting and the queuing of more interactions.

SeishiNui posted an updated version of the 'bigger interaction queue' mod. It's in post 38.
I still use the harvesting mod made by SimRecruit.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#52 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 10:17 AM
New Combat mod added. Im working on getting NPC's and inactive Sims to auto gather ore, herbs, fish etc, why EA didnt enable this I will never know, I mean c'mon was they so thick back in the day that they couldnt pick a flower own their own? I have managed to allow NPC's to fish, and also kids, but I disabled the kids again after they morphed into giraffe's when dong any collecting, anyway I got NPC's to fish but they wont do it atonomously, even tho I have enabled it, I had to add a few lines just to allow them to fish, I am trying to put together a mod to add a little realism, like hunting, going on fishing trips, blessing wells etc atonomously, adding abilitys is easy, getting the slow sims to work it out on their own is proving to be a pain in the rear, if I manage it I will post it here, until then happy simming.
Scholar
#53 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 11:54 AM
I got combat for all professions to work accidentally when I changed a line for 'duelling non-combat' in the Socializing xml. I changed it back since it wasn't what I was looking for at the time and now I can't remember exactly what I wrote. It tickled me to see the Doctor with a sword in his hand though, and I really need this now for a hunger games type kingdom.
Thank you so much, this is brilliant. The other mods you have planned sound excellent too. Really glad to see you're still around
(Thank you for including the 2nd version for priests and wizards too.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#54 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 4:37 PM
I know there are Mods about for this, but they all add new tabs to Sims, and that drove me crazy, So I just added it by default to keep my Sims tabs neat, And you are more than welcome ChickieTeeta. I just Want My inactives wife/husbands to go off and fish for dinner own their own, along with the show inventory mod is perfect, that way I can keep my inactives..Inactive without having to shift click them, taxing the fish from my inactives husbands inventory is just the way it should be.
Scholar
#55 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 10:36 PM
Hi Sim Recruit,

I noticed just after I installed your combat mod that the bonus levels no longer worked.
I didn't mention it before incase it turned out to be something else causing it, and I've only just got round to looking at it.
Your xml is missing all the data for the bonus levels, so I can only imagine you're running an earlier version of the game, or you've accidentally taken the xml from the full build package which is also missing the bonus levels data.
I modified my own professions xml just to be absolutely sure and the bonus levels work again.
Do you want me to upload the latest profession xml for you to modify, if you're running an earlier version of the game?
Field Researcher
#56 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 6:01 PM
Since you have turned up here, Simrecruit, thank you very much for your work. I run several of your mods and they work great.
Test Subject
#57 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 12:09 AM
I Have A question
Quote: Originally posted by Simrecruit
Here are just a couple of tunning mods I made, nothing special, but it irritated me that I was unable to do certain things. I have popped a small read me with each mod, basically it does what it says on the tin.

are these mods for sims 3 or other games or both???

thank you very much
Test Subject
#58 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkknife
are these mods for sims 3 or other games or both???

thank you very much

The Sims Medieval.
Page 3 of 3