Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#751 Old 26th Jun 2022 at 9:16 PM
Hi, i'm really sorry if you've already answered this question or if it's me being kinda dumb. I recently re-downloaded the Sims Medieval and I got cheats and mods working and I also have the D3.dll file in my bin. All my other script mods and cc work fine and Grimscore works really well except for one thing. In the options tab when I try and click on the page for the mod it doesn't work it just continues to show the previous page I was on. I still get all the options that are available outside of that. I tried to use Grims debug enabler but that didn't help. Regardless of whether or not there are other mods in my folder, it's still the same. I've tried repairing and updating my Sims Medieval but that doesn't help. Do you have any suggestions?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#752 Old 29th Jun 2022 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emogirl45grey
Hi, i'm really sorry if you've already answered this question or if it's me being kinda dumb. I recently re-downloaded the Sims Medieval and I got cheats and mods working and I also have the D3.dll file in my bin. All my other script mods and cc work fine and Grimscore works really well except for one thing. In the options tab when I try and click on the page for the mod it doesn't work it just continues to show the previous page I was on. I still get all the options that are available outside of that. I tried to use Grims debug enabler but that didn't help. Regardless of whether or not there are other mods in my folder, it's still the same. I've tried repairing and updating my Sims Medieval but that doesn't help. Do you have any suggestions?

Hey there.
Which version of the mod did you install?
Test Subject
#753 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 5:02 PM
Hi ok i hope it's ok to post here
So I got back into TSM after years of not playing and I really wanted to try this mod bc i remember using it a while ago and enjoying it, but now it's not working and if anyone could help it would be totally tubular
So when i launch the game with just this mod (and the intro disabler by the same author at least to see if the game recognizes that there are mods, which it does), it gets stuck on the loading screen. It never loads.

The game does know that there are mods as I can load cc and other mods just fine. It's also not a question of me not installing d3dx9_31.dll in Game/Bin because well, I have, and I can get *some* of the features from the Watcher's Hand mod, another script mod, to work, though not all. To be clear, I have removed TWH before trying Grim's medieval core.

I should be on the Latest Version As Of Current Year Or Something i don't know where I can see the exact number? I play the game through origin as I have no other choice so if that's relevant here it is. I have also tried every version of the medieval core (Beta and non-beta) and the issue persists.

ok here i go i hope it's ok to post on a 12 yo post the internet is forever
Field Researcher
#754 Old 4th Mar 2023 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by reasonably_concerned
Hi ok i hope it's ok to post here
So I got back into TSM after years of not playing and I really wanted to try this mod bc i remember using it a while ago and enjoying it, but now it's not working and if anyone could help it would be totally tubular
So when i launch the game with just this mod (and the intro disabler by the same author at least to see if the game recognizes that there are mods, which it does), it gets stuck on the loading screen. It never loads.

The game does know that there are mods as I can load cc and other mods just fine. It's also not a question of me not installing d3dx9_31.dll in Game/Bin because well, I have, and I can get *some* of the features from the Watcher's Hand mod, another script mod, to work, though not all. To be clear, I have removed TWH before trying Grim's medieval core.

I should be on the Latest Version As Of Current Year Or Something i don't know where I can see the exact number? I play the game through origin as I have no other choice so if that's relevant here it is. I have also tried every version of the medieval core (Beta and non-beta) and the issue persists.

ok here i go i hope it's ok to post on a 12 yo post the internet is forever

Not sure if this helps, but the mod wasn't showing up for me at all, and under programs(x86)>Electronic Arts>The Sims Medieval>Mods I added an additional folder along with the Packages folder called Overrides as I've also done for the sims 3, and put the core mod in there instead (deleted it from the packages folder). That fixed the issue for me at least, (you'll be able to tell whether it worked or not without going into a save file, as the icon on the loading screen/main menu will be changed for the mod)
Test Subject
#755 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 11:20 AM
I would like to add a translation into Brazilian Portuguese, how do I do it?
Page 31 of 31