Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by myongdae88
ohh found it... sorry.. thanks...=)

Found it where?
I know it's extra work, but if perhaps there could be a text file with the locations of the items, that would actually be wonderful. I know that everything in V1 is supposed to be in V2, but a couple of things, like Arcane edge, aren't showing in the Village Shoppe or Market Stall. Are they in another place?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 9:45 AM
Default how do i get this to work?
hey guys, so i recently tried tsm. and unlike ts3 im not sure if i can even add mods. im doing the same thing but i cant get anything to work really. could u guys shed some light on the subject. Im using windows 8. already put in the mods/packages folder. which i downloaded of steam. so yeah its the latest version. im also using the ultimate fix thingy. any ideas? It's just not the same without mods :[
Field Researcher
#78 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alexithymiax
hey guys, so i recently tried tsm. and unlike ts3 im not sure if i can even add mods. im doing the same thing but i cant get anything to work really. could u guys shed some light on the subject. Im using windows 8. already put in the mods/packages folder. which i downloaded of steam. so yeah its the latest version. im also using the ultimate fix thingy. any ideas? It's just not the same without mods :[

You need to do a couple of more things to add in mods. At the top of this page is info on where to put the folders. If you still can't figure it out, post screen pics here of what you have done so that it can be checked for you. http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=438344
Test Subject
#79 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 5:02 PM
Can you add all swords' recipes? It'll be useful!
Test Subject
#80 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 3:27 PM
No cookies found!

No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

Generated by getfile.php
(((((((
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 12:39 PM
It would be cool if you add Unicorn Meat, the powerful quest swords, etc.

"We are nothing but a planetary dust."
Test Subject
#82 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 1:49 PM
I would be very grateful if you could add "Caged chinchilla" to the available items.
Test Subject
#83 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 1:45 AM
I wished this game was still around
Test Subject
#84 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 5:06 PM
Lol i just re-play TSM and this mod slay! Helpful, thank you!
Forum Resident
#85 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 3:35 PM
Sorry to resurrect a rather old thread, it's only a month though... Anyway, I've noticed that since installing this mod, sending kids shopping no longer works. It's not a huge deal, this adds more overall functionality, but it was fun to send children shopping and saved time. Just throwing it out there in case anyone is still working on this mod.
Field Researcher
#86 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Sorry to resurrect a rather old thread, it's only a month though... Anyway, I've noticed that since installing this mod, sending kids shopping no longer works. It's not a huge deal, this adds more overall functionality, but it was fun to send children shopping and saved time. Just throwing it out there in case anyone is still working on this mod.

I have been using this mod for forever, well since I began using mods, and I have always had the option to send the children shopping, so perhaps you may have another mod that may be conflicting with this ability in your game? You might consider testing your theory more in-depth to be certain.

One issue I am only now experiencing with Village Shoppe Tweak II, is that after some time in an ambition, the mod stops refreshing the Village Shoppe, and so no more food supplies are available to purchase. I am forced to remove it, and finish out the ambition, then add it back in when I begin a new one. Usually by the time I remove the mod, my trader is already established within the kingdom, so my other sims are able to get through the ambition without starving or stealing food from other sims, like the NPC sims do as a livelihood. The only reason this is possible, is due that my monarch buys the full 50 allowed per food item, at each visit to the Village Shoppe, and passes much of the food stocks to incoming, or newly entering hero sims. So always there is a stored amount of food kept in the monarch's larder in case of any unexpected events that may occur, such as an item being unavailable anywhere when it is needed to continue in a quest. Its a safety measure.

I have tested this occurrence by removing, and then re-adding the mod, as stated above a few times. Enough to be absolutely certain that after an ambition has completed, that this mod will again work, but will again stop refreshing the shoppe after about 6 to 7 trips to the Village Shoppe.

I have been told by another member of MTS that this mod is outdated. Sad that it may be true, but I have no other options for a mod similar to this one, at least that I am aware. The other modder; can't remember her name, who has made several tweak mods for the Village Shoppe, has not made any for my version of TSMP&N from what I've seen. Her mods are all for older TSM. So I must try and do the best I can to tweak the mod as much as my unmodding soul can, if you will.

I am trying to also test in more depth the things I might be able to do to get this mod working as it used to, if that is possible. It may even be an issue with the game itself not refreshing as it is supposed to. There have been times that I've experienced with playing TSMP&N where events, and images, did not refresh in a timely manner and have caused issues in-game. But, I know this mod is the largest cause of this issue, whereas any other possible cause, is a small player.

Good Luck to you in your endeavors to cure your game issues.

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
#87 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 8:30 AM
hello, this page is broken http://sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?t=3420

could I get a chance to get 'Carrigon Shop in Bulk v6' please?
Test Subject
#88 Old 22nd Jun 2020 at 7:43 AM
For those still or newly playing, this mod didn't work for me until I put it one folder deeper (accidentally), then I had all the items at 50. In other words, instead of being directly in .../mods/packages, I grabbed it and a couple of others and put it in ...mods/packages/NewlyAdded then it started working. Now I have Grim's Core in .../mods/packages and the core works fine as well as some other mods, so it's not my "pathing" in the resource config file. I can't really figure out why it didn't work straight in packages, but I'm so glad to have it working, I'm not complaining. lol
Test Subject
#89 Old 3rd Aug 2020 at 5:32 PM
Missing items from the shop
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
thank you! this is awesome!

Its great just, but i have a problem: The mod is installed everything is where it should be, Doomsword Hilt, the Doomsword Blade, Arcane Edge , BUT NO Mystical Fragments,Unicorn Horn. Angelweed Mithral Mana Stone and Wildflowers.They are just not showing up at the shop at all. I tried everything i removed the 1st mod then tried it nothing happend, tried it with the second mod for the shop, nothing happens either. Doomsword Hilt, the Doomsword Blade, Arcane Edge is there but everything else is missing and the amount is not 50 either. What am i suppose to change to make it work ?
Test Subject
#90 Old 13th May 2021 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mert_61
Can creator or someone add Arcane Edge to this mode MTS_Frappacino_1259958_Village_Shop_Tweak_PN_V2 ? There isn't any arcane edge in V2 and getting arcane edge from V1 take much time.Thank in advance.

I Agree. It's like when V2 was made they had to remove Arcane Edge. Bad, because it can take HOURS to get it in the forest.
Test Subject
#91 Old 31st Oct 2021 at 11:39 AM
Y'know what I did guys? Since I'm not well-versed in S3PE changing .XML codes and such, All I did is install ALL versions + Shimrod's Village Shop mod. I mean, yes it's extremely tedious [because using ALL at once conflicts with these three mods, and using one mod and changing whenever if it's possible is my best option] but I had no choice. Arcane Edge on V1, and Angelweed & Mana Stones on V2.

BTW, wonder why I mentioned Shimrod's mod? Black Parrots. It has one.
Test Subject
#92 Old 4th Aug 2022 at 11:12 PM
I believe the mod may need to be updated for current patches and updates, the mods don't work for me, and I am in sore need of a mod that tweaks the stock of items in the village shop, if there was a way to tweak the files themselves to modify the amount of items available, I'd roll with that as well.
Test Subject
#93 Old 17th Sep 2022 at 2:35 PM
Just curious, but will this mod be updated to include Crudium in the shop?
Test Subject
#94 Old 24th Dec 2022 at 6:38 PM
quantity 50 Stopped working
quantity 50 Stopped working, that's happened after I used RedeemCodeUnlocker, what should i do to make it rework???
Page 4 of 4