Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#151 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 11:12 AM
Sauris, I have two words for you:

YOU ROCK!!!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#152 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 8:07 PM
OK, this should be my last act of necromancy. Thanks so much for these. I'm new to this game and these really add to this enjoyment.
Mad Poster
#153 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 4:41 AM
Sauris, how I wish you were creating for TS4. You items are beautiful beyond belief.
Test Subject
#154 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 1:18 PM Last edited by Otonasi : 17th Dec 2016 at 1:53 PM.
Дорогая Sauris! Сколько много нового и интересного дополнительного контента ты создала для TSM! Твой высокий уровень мастерства позволяет тебе восхищать людей своими работами! Я очень доволен и рад за тебя! Желаю дальнейших успехов и вдохновения_)) А, и с Новым 2015 Годом!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#155 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 6:07 PM
I have created my blog - http://sauris-sims.blogspot.com/ with Sims Medieval downloads. There are different categories. Welcome!

Now I'm moving there many of my works and conversions. It will take some time.
Field Researcher
#156 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sauris
I have created my blog - http://sauris-sims.blogspot.com/ with Sims Medieval downloads. There are different categories. Welcome!

Now I'm moving there many of my works and conversions. It will take some time.

Well thank the Lord you have Google Translate already waiting for me there. If you hadn't I might have had to learn Russian to make understanding the written word easier. That would take me too many years...so thanks Sauris for considering the English language speakers, and others, of course.

Your blog looks clean, organized, and exciting! I shall be a regular visitor.....Uh, don't worry MTS, I have no plans of abandoning you!

See ya later, Sauris!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#157 Old 18th May 2015 at 5:30 PM
Default Tapestry "Ships"
Tapestry "Ships" - 4 variants of wall tapestries.
It is a separate object in the game, although it's based on one of the game's tapestries.

In edit mode one channel (the upper) is working, you can change the color / material of the tapestry.

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Tapestry_ships.rar (4.01 MB, 418 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#158 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:27 PM Last edited by Sauris : 24th May 2015 at 5:40 PM.
Default replacement of the kingBall Court: "Celtic".

You can set only one default recolor of the court.

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Celtic_kingBallCourt.rar (5.38 MB, 231 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#159 Old 24th May 2015 at 5:44 PM
Default replacement of the kingBall Court: "Imperial Knot".

You can set only one default recolor of the court.

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Imperial_Knot_kingBallCourt.rar (4.78 MB, 243 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#160 Old 26th May 2015 at 8:28 AM
Tapestry "Ships" - 4 variants of wall tapestries.

Sauris, you just keep getting better and better! I am so happy about the replacements of the Lion tapestries because I can never get the coloring to look right unless its a deep dark color due to the texture of them, however, I'm more successful with them than the Lion rugs!
Thanks Sweets!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#161 Old 26th May 2015 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xeny
Sauris, you just keep getting better and better! I am so happy about the replacements of the Lion tapestries because I can never get the coloring to look right unless its a deep dark color due to the texture of them, however, I'm more successful with them than the Lion rugs!
Thanks Sweets!

Xeny

Xeny, as always before, I'm happy to get your feedback! I hope the replacements will be able to add to the game a little more beauty and interest
Test Subject
#162 Old 27th May 2015 at 4:13 PM Last edited by Kittenpaw : 27th May 2015 at 4:26 PM.
Your work is beautiful, Sauris, thank you very much for sharing your creations with us. Right now my eyes are literally glittering after discovering this thread.

I really enjoy playing Sims Medieval, and come back to it whenever I feel too frustrated from the limits of the Sims 3. Compared to it, Sims Medieval runs so smoothly ><

Anyway, I am off to reading more on your blog.

I wish you a nice day, and thank you again ^.^
Test Subject
#163 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 9:38 PM
Xeny, as always before, I'm happy to get your feedback! I hope the replacements will be able to add to the game a little more beauty and interest

I love your work never stop (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#164 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 10:29 PM
CAS default replacement - "Stones CAS".
Enjoy new CAS!

But remember -
you can use only 1 default replacement of CAS at the same time

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Stones_CAS.rar (4.92 MB, 167 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#165 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 8:19 PM

SAURIS, you are an real artist.

:lovestruc Thanks a lot for your great work! :lovestruc

I think I downloadet about 98 % of your mods from you homepage (great side!).

Lab Assistant
#166 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 6:58 PM
This is fantastic, thank you...
Test Subject
#167 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 9:50 AM
Sauris, spasiba za vso! <3
Test Subject
#168 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 4:07 PM
Sauris, Although late, I have to thank you for your items in Medieval <3 are wonderful! Congratulations <3
Page 7 of 7