Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#551 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by per7ect
Functional Vampires. Every time I see Vlad there I just think of all of the missed opportunities. Wizards having options to resurrect zombies from the graveyard as thralls who can be sent to gather things (a stretch but there are auto-collection mods). Werewolves and a quest for the doc/wiz to help someone infected try to cure their 'illness' before they harm their loved ones.

Definetelly agree with that!
Just replace hunger with thirst, add drink blood animation from sims 3 and tadaa. Would love to create a kingdom with secret vampire monarch who rule from shadows
Ah, vampires should be scared from both religions tho.
Advertisement
Instructor
#552 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 3:09 PM
If anyone here knows how to contact ChickieTeeta, please let me know. She has not logged in for a while, and her MTS inbox is at full capacity, so I cannot message her. What I need to talk to her about is related to TSM, so please don't think I'm being off topic.

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Test Subject
#553 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 1:46 PM
Hi Dixieland, this is ChickieTeeta, I had to make a new account as I changed my password recently and have now apparently forgotten what I changed it to. The account was registered with an inaccessible e-mail address so I figured it would just be easier to make a new account.
You can message me privately if you prefer (inbox is new and empty).
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#554 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 2:12 PM
Hey @Kintire If you make a post in the site issues forum and tell them about the account problem, they should be able to get you back into it and merge your new account with the old one.
Test Subject
#555 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 2:53 PM
Thank you very much, I will do that.
Instructor
#556 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kintire
Hi Dixieland, this is ChickieTeeta, I had to make a new account as I changed my password recently and have now apparently forgotten what I changed it to. The account was registered with an inaccessible e-mail address so I figured it would just be easier to make a new account.
You can message me privately if you prefer (inbox is new and empty).

I'll do that! Thanks.

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Scholar
#557 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hey @Kintire If you make a post in the site issues forum and tell them about the account problem, they should be able to get you back into it and merge your new account with the old one.

@simsample
Thank you, that's it all sorted now.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#558 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 4:32 PM
Hooray, well done @ChickieTeeta and thank you to @Tashiketh or whichever admin sorted this out.
Test Subject
#559 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 3:31 AM
Here are my ideas:

- Horses. I can't believe EA/Maxis made a medieval game without horses. They even have horse-related decor! Horses would be rideable, obviously, and could be dressed in armor. A jousting mechanic would also be nice.

- Editing pajamas and armor in CAS. I wanna decide what color the armor's cape/tabard/whatever is gonna be or if I wanna wear a helmet or not.

- No more responsibilities that force you to antagonize Pirates and Guildsmen. I'm trying to negotiate peace here, why do I have to attack the Tredonians with parrots or beat up the Aarbivillains?

- Guard uniforms. They'd work kinda like Sims 2 Open For Business uniforms. You choose an outfit and all guards in the realm wear it, so you aren't forced to change those blue and white chainmail tabards one by one.

- This one is less of a mod and more simple CC, but I'd love a plague doctor mask for my Physician. It'd look awesome.
Test Subject
#560 Old 20th Apr 2022 at 8:25 AM
don't know if it's possible, but maybe a way to spawn in items, I don't know about anyone else but I hate how long it takes to get unicorn horns
Page 23 of 23