Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 1:39 AM Last edited by jbeach34 : 1st Apr 2011 at 9:05 PM.
Default Share your simmies...
Ok! I'm hoping this is allowed. I would really like to see what other peeps simmies look like.
Find your "SavedSims" folder in your documents (official string: Documents> Electronic Arts> The Sims Medieval> SavedSims) and, if you saved your sims to the sim bin in CAS with a name, they will show up with their name, if not they are just a bunch of alpha-numeric gibberish! If you haven't saved any sims, you might not have this folder (not sure).

Anyway, here are a few of mine:

My queen, Queen Genevieve, traits: Adventurous, Haggler, and Hubiris

Knight Aleyn, traits: Family man, Chivalrous, and Licentious (this combo is EXTREMELY HILARIOUS!!!)

Jacoban Priest Bernard, traits: Dedicated, Excitable, and Gambling Addict

Blacksmith Borin, traits: Chivalrous, Loner, and Weak Constitution

Bard Fendrel, traits: Fun-Loving, Jokester, and Puny
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Genevieve_Boleyn-Queen.rar (385.8 KB, 744 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Aleyn_Reinald-Knight.rar (383.5 KB, 593 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Bernard-JacobanPriest.rar (190.4 KB, 445 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Borin_Tham-Blacksmith.rar (371.3 KB, 451 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Fendrel_Le Blanc-Bard.rar (407.8 KB, 452 downloads) - View custom content

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 4:50 AM
I like your screenies

My first Monarch, Lady Erina

Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 5:56 AM
My Evil Kingdom of Monsanto with Sir Ivan (it's knight) and Lady Aspartame in the background

Lord Bodkin (from my initial "nice" kingdom")

My first Blacksmith (Bob MaCleesh)
Giblets for hire
#4 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 5:58 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 8:37 AM
Rick, how did you manage to get your monarch to play in the buff?!?! That's too funny!!!!

I love your queen, s10herself, she looks a lot like the pics you see in the history books!

And your kingdom, Pocus, looks wicked!

Thanks everyone for sharing, I find it quite interesting to see how others play and decorate and stuff!

Instructor
#6 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:30 AM
I have pics of all my heroes in my blog (see siggie). It´s in Swedish, but the pics are there, if anyone is interested

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 1:40 PM
Nice pics Sayyadina, I too have a few up on my blog lol

Check out my sims blog - Monkeys with Technology
My pixels@SU

Theorist
#8 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 1:47 PM
Some of my medieval Sims. :P
Screenshots
Instructor
#9 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 3:00 PM
Default Elizabeth Tudor
Uploaded with ImageShack.us]Elizabet Tudor[/URL]

I made one to share as well Queen Elizabeth the I.

Facial picture http://lillithnefera.blogspot.com/2...elizabet-i.html
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Elizabet_Tudor.7z (479.4 KB, 330 downloads) - View custom content

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Instructor
#10 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 3:14 PM
This is my Monarch, Henry of Madstadt, King of Valesia

Available here for download, if you're interested.

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 4:50 PM
This is my monarch, King Jayden Marren, lord of It's Only a Model!
He's young, but friendly, likable...and more than a wee bit randy.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Jayden_Marren.zip (410.9 KB, 369 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 4:18 AM
OK, here's another sim for you. This is Merewen. She is my physician. She is a family loving sim that loves the outdoors. Her major flaw tho is that she is insecure! Can she find some security in your kingdom?...

ENJOY!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Merewen-Physician.rar (304.0 KB, 325 downloads) - View custom content

Field Researcher
#13 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 12:27 PM
poor prince edward is featured in another thread after this happened to him.
Attached Images

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 11:31 AM
Very nice Thread this! I upped my Medieval Heroines on my Deviantart gallery, if someone is interested take a look^^ here: http://morgancygnus.deviantart.com/gallery/24909981

Also because the imgs are 1024x1280, so i didn't want to overweight the thread.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 11:45 AM
I'd love to post mine, but sadly most are suffering from the blue eyed bug. On my next kingdom I'll repair it and then share.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baiaana
Very nice Thread this! I upped my Medieval Heroines on my Deviantart gallery, if someone is interested take a look^^ here: http://morgancygnus.deviantart.com/gallery/24909981

Also because the imgs are 1024x1280, so i didn't want to overweight the thread.

I really liked several of your sims, but I couldn't find a way to DL them. Are they not up for DLing, or do I have to sign in or something?

Mad Poster
#17 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 11:02 PM
Lady Leya the Great, ruler of Simsylvania

Lady Aurora, ruler of Xanadu

Field Researcher
#18 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jbeach34
I really liked several of your sims, but I couldn't find a way to DL them. Are they not up for DLing, or do I have to sign in or something?

Ops, sorry: i uploaded images only to show^^ they are not up for download.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 10:54 AM
Lord Girard King of Calradia

Knight Commander Aaron

His wife, the Troubador Kellie Angel

Meagan the Apothecary

Archbishop Alric the Cruel

The Wizard Desmond Drake

The Court "Informant" Orianna a.k.a spy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Each hero and servants have their own color theme. For example; anyone at the castle including orderlies, servants, have the colors of the monarchy (royal blue and gold or silver depending on rank). The knight and squire, burgundy red over white with black or gold insignia. And so on.

I can immediately identify what caste someone belongs to just by seeing their colors. Meagan is still wearing red since at one time I thought she would end up with the Knight. At the time I didn't quite know how the game worked and I thought she would end up doing his proffession or assisting him. Turned out he had a thing for Kellie instead and I used them in the marriage quest.
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 3:24 AM Last edited by mangaroo : 3rd Apr 2011 at 4:16 AM.
my sims,need cas slider of Jonha and bella3lek4 and replacement eyes of subaxi

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Arwen.rar (385.2 KB, 975 downloads) - View custom content
transmogrified
retired moderator
#21 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 3:34 AM Last edited by mangaroo : 3rd Apr 2011 at 4:11 AM.
Oh, dear heavens, it's a mod post

Folks, if you're uploading images only, please post to the Pictures forum instead: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=566

This thread is a rare exception to MTS's forum policy: posts here should offer links to your TSM Sims for download. Any posts AFTER this announcement that are pictures only will be ruthlessly deleted.

Edit: you can share your own Sims, but do NOT share other people's cc. Please link to the original creator's download for any required custom content.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
Oh, dear heavens, it's a mod post

Folks, if you're uploading images only, please post to the Pictures forum instead: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=566

This thread is a rare exception to MTS's forum policy: posts here should offer links to your TSM Sims for download. Any posts AFTER this announcement that are pictures only will be ruthlessly deleted.

Thank you Mangaroo! I didn't know how to approach this!

Hey guys! This is supposed to be a post to share/download your sims!

Thanks everyone! :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asurenala
my sims,need cas slider of Jonha and bella3lek4 and replacement eyes of subaxi

I'd like to use this sim but are the sliders on this site and if not link please? What about the replacement eyes? I didn't know we could replace the eyes since no one has mentioned that in the mods threads.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 11:11 PM Last edited by ..::lilith::.. : 5th Apr 2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Grammar Mistake.
@sayyadina: I can't wait to see your Elizabeth in my game! Thank you for making & sharing her! Also your castle looks amazing! I wish I could download and install it! I haven't got myself to do a castle makeover yet...

All the Sims here are gorgeous!
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 4:43 AM
Monarch: Aro (hehehe) Traits: Scholarly, Eloquent, Bloodthirsty

Best I could do given the limits of Sims. Anyone do better, by all means gimme!

Wizard: Angel (me!) Traits: Good, Jokester, Insecure

She looks like my mom when she was young, so I guess I did something right.

Spy: Marcus Traits: Loves Family, Solitary, Morose

I also made a healer named Carlisle, but I'm not quite happy just yet. He needs tweakin'.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Aro_Volturi2.zip (350.2 KB, 212 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Marcus_Volturi.zip (347.9 KB, 177 downloads) - View custom content
Page 1 of 9