Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#201 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 2:21 AM
Another New Pic for Ms ChickieTeeta's View, and hopefully kind opinion...he, he, he, he

Chickie, I had recently viewed some images of "popular" NPC's you had "adjusted" and the Builder was one of them. As you might recall, I detest the Builder, and can't bring myself to slightly tolerate him, so never have I readjusted his grotesque features, after the first time for revenges sake 2 odd years ago, when I gave him the pink clothing, hair and spring green beard....until this kingdom called Savvion in one of the last ambitions of this 4th set on my way to the Eternal Kingdom, due that your retouches of the Builder inspired me. And so, here is my version of that Monster, and I almost like him, but not quite. He is almost kind of good looking....but I likely shall never forget all the atrocities he committed on my Xylan when I was helpless to stop him....ah well too bad for him!

Whatcha Think, Missy Chickie??? LOL

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Advertisement
Scholar
#202 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 12:18 AM
Here are my edited Build Masters. I quite liked all of them, but like you, I hate the original one, there's something about him that seems really pervy and.....wrong.
He's one of my faves to edit though, it's surprising how decent he can look with only a couple of tweaks to his features and a shave and a haircut :P

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#203 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 1:09 AM
theres so many mods i would like to have for TSM like "Iron Throne" and i can't get find download them and drop them in my folder .. heh..
Field Researcher
#204 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 2:10 AM
[QUOTE=ChickieTeeta]. I quite liked all of them, but like you, I hate the original one, there's something about him that seems really pervy and.....wrong. [QUOTE=ChickieTeeta]

I know what you mean about "pervy" I have noticed his constant attempt to BEFRIEND every visitor to the castle, and I find it very disturbing.

Quote:
Field Researcher
#205 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 3:51 AM Last edited by Xeny : 24th Apr 2014 at 9:16 AM.
Default adding outcome of mods tested
Quote: Originally posted by mysteryhouse
theres so many mods i would like to have for TSM like "Iron Throne" and i can't get find download them and drop them in my folder .. heh..

The Iron Throne from Game of Thrones? Yo Mysteryhouse. I just downloaded a mod for the Iron Throne, except it is intended for the Sims 3. However sometimes TS3 mods work in TSMP&N, so I am going to test it to see if it works. I have also downloaded Joffery, and Daenerys sims, and will see if they work.

Here is the link for The Iron Throne if you want to try it out for yourself. Recall though that it is intended for the Sims 3, not Sims Medieval, so if you try it, FIRST backup your Sims Medieval Game!

http://silfantasy.blogspot.com.es/2...ron-throne.html

EDIT: NONE of these mods worked for TSM and P&N.

Quote:
Field Researcher
#206 Old 26th May 2014 at 4:30 PM

Meet Queen Sermosa Lassiter. When I first created the oc she was created for the universe of Yugioh GX! But not anymore. I'm going to redo her bio with a fresh start.

Mediafire
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Sermosa_Lassiter.rar (436.3 KB, 89 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 7:58 AM Last edited by Iam4ever : 7th Jul 2014 at 2:13 AM.
The Women of Avongrove: Exclusive

The Women of Avongrove: Exclusive

Greetings again my fellow simmers, I said back on my The Men of Avongrove: Exposed post that I might do an all female version, and here is that gift from me to you! A kingdoms bounty of beautiful ladies. This Exclusive exposé gives you a peek into their lives! I do hope you enjoy them for I went through another set of trials to get them to you, and I hope you find them most pleasing. The download at the bottom includes all 10 sims shown here. Enjoy~

WHat a Beautiful Set of ladies~

Cordillia, with her righteous fury, condemns the common weak and licentious worshipers, bringing the fear of the watcher to their hearts!

Dearest Amelia spends her days leading a simple life of quiet repose and study. Bringing the Watchers sight to all~!

With skillful hand Carrigan, begins work on a fine blade, that will strike square and true!

As "negotiations" break down, Drusilla thinks its time for some more drastic measures!

Eirlys takes a hands on approach with her patients, ensuring they all receive proper care~

Elsa is sure to master the art of war, bringing victory and glory to the Kingdom.

The Warrior queen, Fiona, sits atop her golden throne, making law of her word and action of her will. All kneel before her radiant might and beauty!

Katrianna peers into the ether veil, seeking knowledge with in the crystal sphere.

With solemn bow and tearful eye, Leon played of times gone by.

With her silver tongue, even the most skillful hagglers are no match for Lillys honeyed words .

What a wild bunch of men and women they all make. Hmmm? A Big thank you from all of them to all of you!

I used DEFAULT Replacement Eyes by ne14gzus93 which can be found here.

Also I use the cas sliders by Jonha which can be found here.

CC Hair from Shymoo & Elexis (Nouk's Tommie Hair)

Also done with Grim's medieval core mod and Shimrods camera mod!

Also I am unsure of who made the male and female skin replacement mod so if you know who please tell me~

With out those your mileage may vary.

And just in case you missed the first link here is to the Link to more scandalous The Men of Avongrove: Exposed : LINK

Npc's were hurt and/or deleted in the making of this post.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  WOAG.rar (3.33 MB, 590 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Contains the Female Sims Pictured Above.
Field Researcher
#208 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 12:19 PM
Thank you Iam4ever. These are great.
Lab Assistant
#209 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoryAusten22
Thank you Iam4ever. These are great.

You are very welcome! I'm glad you like them!
Field Researcher
#210 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:54 PM

Chickie, I have found the solution to keep my Xylan from having to deal with the ever hated Master Builder! You know how much I detest that beast! The answer is to give him the trait of "Compulsive Gambler"! I always make a game room in the Throne Room, and this last game I've been playing in my Eternal Kingdom, it finally occurred to me to give this trait to him, and its GREAT. The baztard continuously sits at the card table, rarely leaving it, unless I force him to cook for the advisers, since I give him the cooking trait too. This way he stops pestering Xylan and every other sim that enters the Throne Room! He acts as if he is in a contest to see who can know the most sims in my game!

Since I am here, and itching to show off the most handsome sim the world has ever known and likely to ever know, and because there are pics already shot on my PC from a few days ago, I wish to post a pic of Xylan now, here, though you already know how gorgeous he is....

He will be accepting bows from all other sims in a fortnight so plenty of time to GUSSY up and look proper sims!

Xeny

Quote:
Field Researcher
#211 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 10:08 AM
Default Qyall and Blade
To ChickieSweety,
A long time ago I promised I would get up a pic of Qyall Quartz, the sultry, yet most angelic sim I have ever encountered. He is the kindest, sweetest, and behaving sim of the lot of sims whether I created the sim or not. I created Qyall Quartz, and proud of me I am!

He looks better in lighter colored clothing, and not so much of this dark burgandy color, but as I was intending to show you Doc Blade Bungle, I encountered this pic of Qyall taken in CAS, just as accidentally as I encountered this pic of Doc Blade, below Qyall's pic. I could not find the pic of Doc Blade when I had moved it but now its been found. These are older pics so you know, but they are just as cute!

Blacksmith Qyall Quartz: (An practical angel)

Doctor Blade Bungle: (below)

I know, I know, all my sims are completely drop dead gorgeous! Xylan Darksword of course being the most beautiful......

TC Xeny

Quote:
Test Subject
#212 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xeny
Since I am here, and itching to show off the most handsome sim the world has ever known and likely to ever know, and because there are pics already shot on my PC from a few days ago, I wish to post a pic of Xylan now, here, though you already know how gorgeous he is....

He IS super handsome. Good job!
Field Researcher
#213 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 6:44 AM
Lately I have been converting some sims from TS1 over to TSM.

First we have Knight-Captain Bob Newbish looking very grim as he is about to feed the pit beast:

Knight-Captain Bob marries his love Blacksmith Betty:

Empress Bella the Illustrious breaks the fourth wall while listening to a petition:

Sorcerer Mortimer relishes his new magic staff:

Jacoban Frankie Mashuga prays for Spy Master Sylvia-Marie to stop stealing from the innocent:

Good luck with that, Frankie.

Screenshots

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Lab Assistant
#214 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 9:05 AM
Most sims in this thread don't load due to missing outfits or hair. Where else could I download some sims? I'm awful at making my own.
Test Subject
#215 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 12:13 AM Last edited by pxara : 8th Aug 2021 at 12:07 AM.
Hi!
I just created this account because I want to thank everyone who took the time to share their sims.
I just started playing SM this week, but I'm loving it.
I want to thank specially TummyZa, because the sim Felix Fisher is just perfect. I'm using him as a base to create my own sim.

My monarch is a lady, and now I was trying to create a male knight and I was going crazy.
I wanted to create a manly male, but the default males weren't good to begin with. I tried to get some random features I liked and that I could change, but it was even worse. What's with the males with small faces? I tried to create what I wanted but it always looked too feminine. I started searching but I couldn't find a sim with a strong manly "bone structure"! That's when I found this thread and I was saved from madness! Praise the Watcher! :D
Lab Assistant
#216 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 11:42 AM Last edited by Eggyslav : 12th Sep 2016 at 1:18 PM.
Gallant Gents, and Fair Maidens, I present to thou, people of Fine Kingdom of Brettonia:

Let's Start with the Monarch, Emperor Lambert Griffin:

Here we see His Majesty with his lovely royal spouse Trista, former Snoozemeistress of Snordwich.

Here he is in his royal Garb.

Here's his more casual, homely attire

And this is Emperor's battle gear.

Brettonia Is called a Holy Empire, and for a good reason, the Jacobian's church presence is strong here, and who's in charge of the Cathedral? His excelence, Eye of Jacob, Reverend Anzelm De Gothia:

And here he is in his cassock:

Naturally, His Excelence is not alone in his mission, to instill Jacob's Discipline and Divine Fear, here's his right hand man, Attendant Scotty:

While Jacobian faith is the dominating religion, Brettonia is, unlike Yacothia, a very tolerant and open-minded place, and also allowed Peterans to establish a monastery there. Abbot Bernard Abelard is the head of the congregation:

Father Bernard used to be a Hermit and he still keeps his pure white tunic to remind him of his past, when he was living in the caves of Brettonia, spending his days on prayers to Watcher and meditation:

What would an Empire be, without a Military? Here is Commander of Royal Guard, Godric Lionheart, and his wife and second in command, Rowena, formerly known as Princess Frgo:

Naturally, these are their formal apparel, when there's a call to action, they put on their battle gear:

Then there's also Godric's Squire, Dean:

As you can see, Brettonia has some decent army, but when there's a need for more sophisticated means to solve a problem, Imperial Spymaster, Akbar Ibn Hussein is on the case:

Here we see him with his pet Parrot, Iblis. Also known as the Devil of Aarbyville, Akbar is a master of disguises, During the Aarbyville-Tredony war, he can easilly pose as a Noble:

As well as a Pirate:

Now we covered the Religious and Military aspects of the Holy Empire of Brettonia, now lets look at the Arcane and Scientific side of it. The Emperor's advisor on everything supernatural is a powerful Wizard and Necromancer, Balthazzar Merasmus:

Balthazzar used to be an Elf from Effenmont, but the use of dark magic corrupted him, which is evident by his drake-like yellow eyes with slit pupils, pallid skin, gaunt face and white streaks in his black hair:

While Balthazzar researches forbidden knowledge, his neighbour, Gwendolyn Von Charlatain takes care of Empire's Citizens' health:

Gwendolyn is also an expert on pharmaceutical and alchemical field, she even has access to the most deadly poisons known to a sim:

Because of that, and because of her misanthropic demeanor, many people have accused her of being a witch. Pointy Hat and dark robes as a fashion statement didn't help it either, nor did her eerie, catharact ridden eyes (Yes, Old Gwen is nearly blind, because of her sleepless nights spent by books in a dim light of candles):

Ok, but what about Empire's economy? Well, Brettonia is very wealthy because of it's trade contacts, and who is the one who keeps those contacts? Master Merchant Horatio Amarald:

As you can see, this Gentleman is quite obsessed with wealth, and color green. Even his traveling garb he wears while sailing is an extravagant ensemble of emerald and gold hues:

Test Subject
#217 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 8:10 PM Last edited by DigitalDG : 22nd Dec 2016 at 8:20 PM. Reason: Forgot The Images!
Kadroni Valathaer
This is my first monarch, Kadroni Valathaer (the realm is named Valathri),
the eyes I made a bit more green & I changed her clothing, after I took the pictures.

I might upload some more later this week
Screenshots
Test Subject
#218 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 2:32 PM
Default Kadroni Valathaer #2
Howdy all again,

I improved her a little bit & I'm also using a whole bunch of mods now!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#219 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 6:37 PM
I know this thread is old but im wondering if people still play this game and if so, perhaps would like to share some of the sims they have made
Test Subject
#220 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 1:23 AM
Bumping this thread in hopes of stirring up some activity
Test Subject
#221 Old 30th May 2019 at 2:12 AM
Default casting thread necromancy...
I just recently picked this game up again, and I've been loving it! Here are the simmies that I wanted to share.

Please disregard the buggy CC / holes in necks and clothing

Lady Mercia Thornosta: Dedicated, Eloquent, Morose

Bloodletter Iklas Nyfrith: Creative Cook, Earthy, Misanthrope

Brother Petrus Thibodeaux: Good, Loves Family, Insomniac

Blacksmith Cwithwn Ufdaen: Adventurous, Unkempt, Cruel

Troubadour Kalibasus Verran: Fun-loving, Vain, Drunkard

Merchant Lysandre Verran: Haggler, Excitable, Hubris

Wizard Krewp Vonkstain: Hopeful Orphan, Scholarly, Puny

Shepherdess Alethea Naeman: Solitary, Dedicated, Weak Constitution

Spy Udyne Kestas: Adventurous, Evil, Licentious

Knight Caineth Agoston: Friendly, Jokester, Glutton

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Alethea_Naeman.zip (379.8 KB, 107 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Caineth_Agoston.zip (397.4 KB, 121 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Cwithwn_Ufdaen.zip (502.6 KB, 97 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Iklas_Nyfrith.zip (516.4 KB, 191 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Kalibasus_Verran.zip (492.2 KB, 94 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Krewp_Vonkstain.zip (315.9 KB, 87 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Lysander_Verran1.zip (459.3 KB, 83 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Mercia_Thornosta.zip (440.5 KB, 91 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Petrus_Thibodeaux1.zip (557.1 KB, 98 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Udyne_Kestas.zip (474.9 KB, 153 downloads) - View custom content
Page 9 of 9