Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 5:16 PM
Default Male Nude Cloth
The Sims Medieval nude cloth for male
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TSM-malenude.zip (2.3 KB, 8952 downloads) - View custom content

when you are dead, seek not your tomb on earth but seek it in hearts of men
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 8:39 PM
Finally! Gender equality has now been achieved in all of my Empires. Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vidov

I'm enjoying this a great deal (okay, so maybe it's weird for my Peteran Abbot to give sermons in the nude, but no one seems to mind). I would love to have the female version as well if you could point the way?

Thanks!
ps - yes, I suppose I am a bit pervy.
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 4:06 AM
Thanks vidov!

I plan to add some nude options to my core, but this mod led me right to a fix for my Medieval Same Sex Pregnancy mod. Thanks to you there are no more floating heads on pregnant male sims. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gapeachpit
I'm enjoying this a great deal (okay, so maybe it's weird for my Peteran Abbot to give sermons in the nude, but no one seems to mind). I would love to have the female version as well if you could point the way?

Thanks!
ps - yes, I suppose I am a bit pervy.

female version

when you are dead, seek not your tomb on earth but seek it in hearts of men
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 10:09 PM
female version

Thanks Vidov!
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 10:29 PM
it's only been a couple of days, but I'm already so used to seeing nude sims that when I don't, i find it odd. Thanks again for this!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 6:30 AM

Can u find some default ones both male and female?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 4:16 AM
Okay, I just had a naked woman petition the queen. LoL!
Instructor
#10 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moon Jaguar
Okay, I just had a naked woman petition the queen. LoL!

I just hate when that happens!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 11:44 PM
Is there something like this that just makes their standard nude bodies look more realistic? I don't want a nude clothing option, I just want my sims to not look creepy and alien when they take a bath. I thought I had a nude skin for them previously, but I can't find it anymore.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 9:04 PM
thanks

DUTCH TRANSLATOR FOR MODS
Do you have a mod? I can translate this to Dutch, PM me.
Instructor
#13 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Impatiens
Is there something like this that just makes their standard nude bodies look more realistic? I don't want a nude clothing option, I just want my sims to not look creepy and alien when they take a bath. I thought I had a nude skin for them previously, but I can't find it anymore.

TummyZa's body hair mod works, no genitals or anything, just some nice hair. There's also a nipples+Hair for the females mod as well.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
TummyZa's body hair mod works, no genitals or anything, just some nice hair. There's also a nipples+Hair for the females mod as well.

I can't seem to find the female one. Do you happen to have a link for it?
Instructor
#15 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 3:06 AM
I could only find the direct link to the mod (apologies to the creator for not giving proper credit) Female Skins
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 7:53 PM
I'm a bit late to the party, can anyone give me hints as to how I might give my guy sims a little more 'definition' down there?
Instructor
#17 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 12:48 AM
those 'Enhancements' are not yet available for the sims medieval, and sadly; i doubt if they ever will be. but i am content with my naked barbie doll sims.
Instructor
#18 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 1:45 AM
Mods for adding genital details can be made as easily for TSM as TS3, but there is no such place to put the mods. MTS has never allowed correct skins or meshes to be uploaded because it's a site that caters to all age groups.

I've added 3D nipples to my female meshes, and it wouldn't be hard to model a penis, but I have no place to make it available to more than a few people.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 3:09 AM
How about Sexy Sims 2? There's no section for TSM per se, but perhaps they can be uploaded to the TS3 section with explicit TSM tag in the mod description. Once there are enough mods, perhaps Paroxysm might be inclined to open up a section for TSM. We'd more need more mods though to justify a section...a lot more....
Instructor
#20 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 4:02 AM
Well ripple, I'm giving it a shot. I've made the upload for my 3D Female Nipples to Sexy Sims 2. Now I have to wait for approval. I'll let you all know how it pans out. If it works, I should be able to make correct male parts too.
Instructor
#21 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 6:49 AM
if you do this, my second born'smiddle name will be Grimreefer
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
if you do this, my second born'smiddle name will be Grimreefer

Wow, best I can do is name one of the outdoor feral cats after you. There are lots of black ones. But they have a pretty high mortality rate so maybe that isn't a good idea.

That kid may have a great future in metal music.

I like playing The Sims. I don't like to be played like a Sim.
Instructor
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 9:27 PM
haha, Jakub Grimreefer Mikeska? It does have a nice sound to it. If my kid's love metal music as much as i do, I will feel like a very good father.
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 10:31 PM
We'll still have to see if it's approved, but Ihave been working on a 3D nude male replacement with various degrees of sucess. Seems I keep messing up in the middle, and having to redo most of it. I got some to show up in game, but I smoothed the mesh and it borked things. I then recreated it and made a model that I absolutely love, but it's being troublesome making it work for all the different morphs. I will figure it out, I'm too close now to give up, all that remains is to see if Sexy Sims 2 will allow Medieval threads.
Instructor
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 11:05 PM
I'm more than willing to test out anything, just let me know.
Page 1 of 4