Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
I could only find the direct link to the mod (apologies to the creator for not giving proper credit) Female Skins

The link for the female skin no longer works.
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 9:57 PM
try this one from the previous page

http://chii.modthesims.info/getfile.php?file=1324401
Field Researcher
#78 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 10:34 AM
Admittedly, I didn't read this whole thread, so maybe my question has been answered. The download link for the nude male clothing (?) doesn't work. Mostly I want this because I'm in the process of painting skin for TSM, and I'd like a way to take screenshots with minimally clothed sims, so that potential downloaders can actually see the skins. If this were Sims 3, I could just put a swimsuit on them and take screenshots of that. But this is TSM and they are always clothed, and clothed, and clothed. I wouldn't be surprised if the women had virtual chastity belts under all their clothes. Seriously.

Any help will be uber appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: Never mind. I just tried downloading it again and it worked fine.
Test Subject
#79 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 11:15 PM
Thank you thank you thank you for this!!!!!!!!!! Only took an hour to find but well worth it!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#80 Old 23rd Mar 2022 at 9:23 PM
Hey! I'm using Grims Medieval Male Nude Mesh With Sliders, but I don't get the sliders to adjust the three parameters specified in the mod (three sliders). and I use Male Nude Cloth. what needs to be done to make the sliders work? Do I need to install another mod? thanks
Page 4 of 4