Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 5:26 PM
Default Baby Robyn was homealone...
Claude gets a message that her and Robyn are no longer friends...
She runs a daycare, and with all these days off...it is hard to maintain relationship. Ok....but you cannot call and chat with a toddler right? so your only way to maintain this friendship would be person to person.
It is Saturday, Claude and her hubby's needs are great, let's go pay a visite to toddler Robyn!

Robyn lives with her mom. There is nobody else living with them. My sim has the option to visit the Lancaster household, but mom Lola is not home..she is at work.
Only Robyn is there....alooooOne.
Both my sims arrive, they can go inside and everything. Claude takes care of Robyn, while George, her hubby repairs a sink...of course, baby Robyn thinks this is freaking innapropriate for George to do this, and she is threatening to ask him to leave lol. (yeah, right..like if a toddler would care)

This is the first time i have the option to visit a sim's residence without at least a child present.

Lola finally came back from work, Claude chatted a bit with her and then my sims left.
What a funny thing. I hope the Town will recognise Claude's caring, for babysitting without invitation!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)