Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2015 at 6:23 AM
Default still approving mods for TS3?
Is anyone still approving mods for TS3? I submitted one on Tuesday night (4/28) and it still hasn't been approved to be posted yet... is that a bad sign? Or does it just take a while?
Advertisement
Inventor
#3 Old 2nd May 2015 at 7:19 AM
Here's to hoping it gets approved ... and ( selfishly) hoping it's your idea about rentable residential lots. Good luck! ( and thanks for the help, much appreciated!)

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 2nd May 2015 at 7:42 AM Last edited by Don_Babilon : 2nd May 2015 at 8:02 AM.
Currently it takes a bit longer for things to get approved. My last upload took 7 days. And there was a 5 day break between the 19th and the 24th of April, so quite a few things might still be in the queue.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd May 2015 at 12:37 PM
Actual game-changing mods take a bit longer than CC--we usually need one of our coders around to look at it and they sometimes get scarce.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd May 2015 at 2:55 PM
Good to know!!! the code looks messy so hopefully no one judges me for that, but it does work!!

it's a fix for the "Apartment" lot type that stops roommates from being automatically generated (a function of Story Progression) and lets you access the roommates menu from the phone on an apartment lot ... Which EA doesn't let you do!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 2nd May 2015 at 6:45 PM
That will be awesome. Now I get impatient too!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd May 2015 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
That will be awesome. Now I get impatient too!

Good! Glad some people are excited!

It might still have a few kinks, but I wanted people to start using it and testing it out. Right now, there's a problem when you choose to "dismiss roommate" in that it still spawns a new one, and also the rent is currently coming as a bill instead of deducted automatically (which I think is the way it is supposed to work.) Also, the roommates that you enable don't give you rent currently, though I hope to get them to be able to.

My main goal of this was just to be able to have rental residential lots, since when you're first starting out with a sim you have almost no money and they have to have such a terrible house!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd May 2015 at 4:51 PM Last edited by pjsutton : 3rd May 2015 at 5:35 PM.
Btw it was approved this morning:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=554197