Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2015 at 11:53 PM
Default Daydream and Nightmare Sisters Challenge
DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a challenge I thought of myself. My sister watched me play my black widow's (For the black widow challenge) twins. One was good, the other was evil. She thought of a challenge like a nightmare(The evil sister) and daydream(The good sister) challenge.

RULES:The daydream sister must have blonde or dirty blonde hair, and the nightmare sister must have black or dark brown hair.
The daydream sister must have a sweet and innocent name (Like Kaylee) while the nightmare sister must have a dark and gloomy name (Like Kendra).
The daydream sister must have bright clothes ALWAYS, and the nightmare sister must have dark clothes ALWAYS.
The daydream sister must be Good, Friendly, animal lover(If pets is installed) while the nightmare sister must be Evil, kleptomaniac, grumpy, mean spirited and mooch.
The daydream sister must be a medic while the nightmare sister must be in crime (Evil branch)

The challenge ends when they both reach level 10 in their jobs, both have mastered the logic skill, and the household has $750,00
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 16th May 2015 at 2:02 AM
What if Kendra walls up Kaylee in the basement and starves her to death. Would that count as a successful challenge too?

And I never really thought of the name Kendra as dark and gloomy, but I can go with it if the death by starvation thing is OK.
#3 Old 16th May 2015 at 7:43 AM
dammit why is being the baddie always soooo much more fun!

*makes twin boys*

Kyle and ermmm ............................. Kenneth! Yeah! Kenneth! That sounds stereotypical enough, right?

Kyle: you're mean, Kenneth!
Kenneth: Yur!
Alchemist
#4 Old 16th May 2015 at 3:10 PM
"Kermit" sounds pretty fearsome too.

To make the evil sister really evil, she should go around kidnapping sims, detonating public and private property and, uh, sneak up from behind sims and go "boo" at them, I guess. TS3 is pretty limited in terms of actual mean interactions, though "imply mother is a llama" is always a winner in my book.
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 16th May 2015 at 3:44 PM
Hey, I'm ranidaphobic, so Kermit would scare the shit out of me.