Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#126 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alissaya
I meant I never made a new one, sorry. I used an old Asian sim and did the make-a-baby thing in CAS. And then once I used him, I sent him back to the bin to complicate things for this poor family... I feel terrible about the abuse I subject my sims to.

Wow, you really do abuse your sims. I love you already.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#127 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 11:37 AM
@ ngluvjj Oh Thank you. Too kind.

I am quite a fan of sim abuse also.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 11:47 AM
sims abuse? count me in :p

My girl was in MAKE ME A MODEL! contest by missroxor

check out my facebook rp account and my tumblr for pictures
The other one
Original Poster
#129 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 2:46 PM
@Misanthrope, there's not really any reserving as such, you just barge on in with your pics: It's all very uncivilised Looking forward to seeing your entry.

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 3:41 PM
i don't come on here for a little bit and forum just fills up xD lets see what i can fit into this post

oh traelia i'm super jealous of your sim :D

Everyone else has done some amazing work too

Blasian? I thought it was blackanese ?

URGH! Bloody trolls disagreeing peoples work, KAYLA GIVE ME BACK MY SICCORS!! *shifty look* I've got some trolls to deal with xD

.... just don't forget to read my legacy story :D
Instructor
#131 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:27 PM Last edited by Misanthrope : 23rd Jun 2011 at 9:10 AM.
Headshot *new*

Name: Nadia Valentine, a compulsive gambler with a high mountain of debt. She joined the contest in hopes of winning the prize money to pay off some of what she owes.
Traits: Neurotic, insane, daredevil, hot-headed, athletic.

I Shot the Sheriff // Jailbreak

I Want You to Want Me // Seduction

**Click for full-sized goodness :D

{{ Finished }}
Scholar
#132 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ngluvjj
@ebec17 : I thought u're going to do Barbie girl aswell seeing ur signature makes me think so :D
I was going to, I had a whole pastel 50's themed barbie girl photoshoot in my mind, but sometimes the model takes a life of her own and did NOT want to be a Barbie Girl :P
The other one
Original Poster
#133 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:54 PM
Welcome Misanthrope, I've added you to the list

Picass0Blue That's fine but just make sure you have the correct closing time in your head (taking time zones into consideration) because I won't really be able to grant an extension since the site is being closed down straight after (or rather, I'm going to bed then it'll probs get shutdown before I get back on) and I wouldn't want you missing out over something silly like that. I'll have to assume that everybody who's gonna enter has entered by the time in the title.

15 contestants...this should get quite competative

Lab Assistant
#134 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:43 PM
@misanthrope : AMAZING entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other one
Original Poster
#135 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 6:00 PM
Quick question for you guys: both myself and the EJ wouldn't mind commenting on your work but as we wouldn't be judging this round our comments don't actually mean anything and may even be different to the actuall judges opinions. Are you still interested in hearing them as constructive criticism or would you rather not in case it just confuses things?

If you don't mind the additional constructive criticism just click agree and if you don't want to hear it click disagree I guess if the majority of you want it we'll post them (after round closure) and those who don't can just ignore it, lol.

#136 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 7:53 PM
I am going to make HUGE changes to mine so please don't judge till exactly the Round 2 Date.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:05 PM
Sim abuse....
The other one
Original Poster
#138 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:12 PM
Of course, I meant we'd be doing our comments after the round closure, not that we had them ready and would post them with the round closure, lol. I haven't even told the judges what criteria they're judging on yet...well not the points allocated to each part anyway. Though you have just given me an idea: if anybody is definitely finished and has no plans to make changes you can you could edit your entry title to add that on to the end if you want. That way when I give the judges their scoring plan tomorrow they can start working on them if they want to. I will make sure to tell them not to score anybody who's entry doesn't say "finished" until a second after the closing You still won't get your scores before the downtime but it means the judges might not have as much work to do after the downtime so you might not have to wait as long.....just a suggestion, it's not mandatory

Lab Assistant
#139 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:42 PM
I made a new picture- I was just playing around with poses and Paint.net.
Picture
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:45 PM
I can still change the photo?! OMG! I'm doing it right away! but it's almost 4 a.m. here and I haven't got any sleep

oh well, that mean I still have time to search or maybe make a nutcracker for my pic~

My work all day

http://i55.tinypic.com/293eu0i.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/2isvcb6.jpg

Lab Assistant
#141 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:45 PM
I always love hearing comments - it helps you improve a lot

I may change my whole entry if I get a change, much more practiced with posing now

Check out my sims blog - Monkeys with Technology
My pixels@SU

Test Subject
#142 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:55 PM
I think I may go back and look at more of the titles now, too.. All of these entries are frighteningly amazing o.o

One bright day in the middle of the night...
An apple a day will keep anyone away, if thrown hard enough.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:57 PM
@ng
OMG I love all of the Sims in the second pic...So cute! Also, I've been looking for the hair on the fourth model forever...Where did you get it? =o
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 9:09 PM
I have PMd u shadow girl

Instructor
#145 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 9:28 PM
Do I have to write a descriptive paragraph for each of my pictures? I'm not very good at writing, and I prefer to let the picture speak for itself xD ... if that makes any sense.
Field Researcher
#146 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 9:41 PM
So many amazing entries! :lovestruc

@Misanthrope: if I remember correctly, paragraphs to explain the pictures are needed only if the train of thoughts you followed to make that particular pic isn't obvious. I think your pics pretty much speak for themselves! :lovestruc Love them! =)
The other one
Original Poster
#147 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 9:44 PM
No, just a title. I did ask that if people chose to do a more arty, non-literal (what's the phrase I'm looking for?!) interpretations that might not be immediately apparent then they should explain their thought process but otherwise you don't have to, it's just a bonus part that some people have done.

Edit: sniped by Astraea

2nd Edit: By "bonus" I don't mean they get bonus points for it, lol.

Forum Resident
#148 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 10:05 PM
Well, Misanthrope... I think I'll just discreetly give up.
Not really, just, y'know... why bother lol
Forum Resident
#149 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 10:59 PM
Misanthorpe. She is from one of your stories right??? I am such a fan

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
#150 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 12:02 AM
Updated

I have totally changed my application. (1st Page)

Page 6 of 23