Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 7:50 PM
Default Request to Have Garbage Fruit Become the BEST fertilizer.
So, I was playing in Sims 4 and working to get a perfect garden, I have all plants, and most are perfect, but not all, then I realized that I have this trash fruit plant that is pretty much useless and I'm working to upgrade it to perfect. There really should be some use for this plant I'm working so hard on. Too bad it isn't a great fertilizer... I mean, afterall, composting is nothing more than using trash to fertilize your garden. However, I'm not a programmer and wouldn't have a clue how to make this happen, so I thought I would ask here if anyone could modify the trash fruit to make it an amazing fertilizer.

Thanks in advance to anyone who chooses to do this!

Nenechell
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 10:55 PM
Please post this in TS4 section. You'll be locked or moved soon.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 1:52 AM
If it wasn't for the poor forum placement; Thats a really good idea.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 3:16 AM
WE dont have a requests area which is probably why you could not find it; please post in WCIF

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: no requests