Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2014 at 10:26 AM by leefish : fix bust images

379 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 352 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 16
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:38 AM
Well, there goes my "no outside meshes" rule right out the window again. No, I'm not complaining - I've been wanting to make untucked items for women and I'm glad to have a shirt mesh that actually looks like a shirt, and it's just extra shiny that you made a jeans with boots mesh that has an actual fat morph (unlike some people, heh).

Here's another wish for teen conversions if you find the time. Children I'm not worried about, but most of the teen girl clothing is, um, whoretastic.

I'd probably fall dead from glee if you made a long skirt mesh. X) Temporarily dead, of course - actual dead means I can't retexture.

I'll definitely be doing retextures for these once I have Sims 2 time again.
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:48 AM
Yay, this is SO-O-O-O-O needed! I'm so sick of high heels and short skirts you wouldn't believe it!!!

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Test Subject
#78 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:58 AM
I join the angelic choruses of "Thank You!" s that are filling the heavens in praise of you, HP! Now my simmies will look like me - not some anorexic supermodel! My impressionable 6 year old daughter and I thank you!

Mistress of Useless Knowledge
Field Researcher
#79 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:08 AM
Wow HP, these are so so so great, and so cool, thank you so much for sharing, I will enjoy this so! (sorry for my so attack)

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#80 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:18 AM
I love, love, LOVE the shoe-less slouchy pants. My sim girlies thank you sooo much for those.

Maybe crazy is what they call anybody who's got magic in them after they're no longer a child.
- from Boy's Life by Robert R. McCammon
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:28 AM
Now I have no excuse for making my sims garden in heels, Great job!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#82 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:38 AM
Congrats on the feature, HP!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Alchemist
#83 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:48 AM
Holy crap I've been looking all over for this sort of thing! Amazingly enough, thanks to fanseelamb my guys have more extensive wardrobes than my girls when it comes to REGULAR clothes (and yes, people, look around yourselves on the street: most women don't wear stilettoes and high fashion stuff!). But not anymore! Thank you so very much for this, can't wait to see what's next :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:58 AM
Oh, wowie.... Nice, comfy clothes for a change!

The fairy told Billy "No." Billy then discovered the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape.
Test Subject
#85 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:08 AM
Dear HP, I love you.

Please marry me.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:18 AM Last edited by Luminance : 17th Apr 2007 at 11:19 PM. Reason: XD Calmed down to the level of "literacy"
<i>no underboob crease</i>

YOU.

ARE MY HERO.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Edit: Now that I am now spazzing at the existence of JEANS WITHOUT HIGH HEELS OH MY GOD:

The underboob crease is the bane of my existence. Who made that up? It doesn't exist in real life! It's not even physically possible!

Thank you SO much for realistic, noninsulting clothes for girls. My self sim always ends up in these slutty lowrise jeans with stilettos and some belly-baring t-shirt, when really this is the kind of thing I wear. Who wears shoes like that?! Gah!

It's finals week, but I am so excited to play with these next week. I'm going to have so much fun making myself and my room mates now. <3

I can't wait for your underwear/swimsuits and workout clothes! Any chance of formalwear? I'd love to see like, slacks with comfy flat shoes and a nice sweater or something. Once again my self-sim is trapped in ballgowns and little weird strapless minidresses with high heels.
Test Subject
#87 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:28 AM
Thank you so much. Now I can dress my sim in jeans that I would wear with DM looking boots. Now all I need is for someone to make a chain to add to them. = )

Please do keep making downloads like this.

Once again, Thank you so much for the great work.

"You were looking at my neck."
"What?"
"You were checking out my neck, I saw that."
"No, I wasn't."
"Just keep your distance, pal."
"I wasn't looking at your neck."
"I told you to eat before we left." -- Xander and Angel

†BrokenAngel-Loves-BrokenVampire†
Test Subject
#88 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:38 AM
I think I could almost cry for joy. These are exactly what I've been wanting for ages now. Thank you so much!

"There! I have you! You're completely dished. Do you not know that in the service... one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?"
Scholar
#89 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:48 AM
What I'd really love to see is a baggy loose-fitting t-shirt mesh, but I guess it's nearly impossible to make something look loose and comfortable in clothing meshes.

I love these and I'll use them more than you can imagine. I just wish they'd come a week earlier, when I created my latest neigbourhood, so I could have put townies in them from the start.
Thank you.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Instructor
#90 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:58 AM
Very nice, a great realistic alternative for female sims, yeah, thank you!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Scholar
#91 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:08 AM Last edited by squall117 : 17th Apr 2007 at 11:49 PM.
OMG Having fanseelamb styled stuff for females is just great!!

Quote: Originally posted by jjf2010
Most people I know take their shoes off as soon as they get home. Thanks for the time & effort you have put into this project.
I'm definitely on that list!! :D
Test Subject
#92 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:18 AM
Hot dog! Exactly what I was hoping for! You rock HP!

*~* Beans *~*
Please don't annoy the writer. She may put you in a story and kill you off.
Magic Beans Sims
Test Subject
#93 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:28 AM
Absolutely lovely!

But I've got to agree with fanseelamb:

Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Also... DAMN YOU AYCHPEE for filling up my downloads folder!

My poor computer! Hope it doesn't die of memory overload.
Top Secret Researcher
#94 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:38 AM
A feedback is great but a feedback after you see in game is even greater so i gotta give it to you again HP cause i just saw them in game , i dressed all my females with your jeans and tees and i'm in love with them ALL ( they go shopping barefoot now hehehehe).Thanks once more!!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#95 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:48 AM
There great!
Quote: Originally posted by @Stefan
Nice and everyday
I LOVE IT!

Sorry, I'm only quoting cause I cant post a comment!

Could you make a .zip file version because I don't have WinRAR and they wont work on my pc. Thanks!
Test Subject
#96 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:58 AM
Could you make a .zip file version? That would be the best because I have probs with rar files! Thanks!
Test Subject
#97 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:08 AM
I can't thank you enough! I've been wanting something like this for the longest time. Thank you, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:18 AM
My sims love you! ^_^

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Instructor
#99 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:28 AM
*Jump and hug!* AAHHHHHHHHHH Now all of my men that are all good to go with Fanssee threads can have equally regular girlies to go with them! Thank you soooo much, this is so how I look nearly all of the time!
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:38 AM
I LOVE you!!! Finally!! I mean, not everyone dresses like a pinup, uhm, "working lady". Thank you, thank you, thank you! I anxiously await the others you have planned!
Page 4 of 16