Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

"Ask if Single" changed to Friendly 1.63

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,315 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 105,735 Views
Uploaded: 2nd Sep 2009 at 10:13 PM
Updated: 26th Oct 2013 at 2:17 PM - Update 1.63
REMADE for the 1.63 patch. This mod still uses only the SocialData_BaseGame XML.

This mod is remade for the 1.22. Mod now uses only the XML titled SocialData_BaseGame, as they revamped the socializing XMLs drastically. This means that this mod might now be compatible with other 'socializing' type mods which were previously incompatible. An example is Shoni's Vampire Overhaul mod which I have checked; I haven't tested them together as I don't use that mod, but they should be fine together.

Shimrod Technologies A/S determined some time ago that Sims3 players are better served with an "Ask if Single" interaction which is Friendly rather than Romantic, such that your sim can discover if other sims have partners without hitting on them romantically. Change is instituted in this mod.

This is for earlier versions: This XML tuning mod uses the Socializing and SocializingTuning resources and will conflict with other mods using these resources, a typical example being a same-sex pregnancy mod.

Additional Credits:
Created with the use of S3PE by Peter L. Jones.