Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 3:03 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Where do I get the newest resource.cgf ?
I look and all I see are older ones.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 3:07 AM
this is the only one you need.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Resource.cfg.zip (329 Bytes, 41 downloads) - View custom content
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 12:10 PM
And where are you looking that shows you old resource.cfgs...?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 12:12 PM
The only resource.cfg you need comes along with the FrameworkSetup.zip, on the second page of this guide: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files ... I'm linking you to the first page so you can make sure you're fully patched, as there is no other reason to need a "new" Resource.cfg. It's the same one christmas_fear uploaded - but I strongly suggest reading that guide because you do need to have the folders set up properly and put the file in the right place, and you can just download the zip from the second page, unzip it in the right place, and it'll work.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 3:25 PM
As ChristmasFear and HP advised you only need that^^ one. But I'm wondering if you are actually looking for and updated ccmerged.package file that is in the DCBackup Folder? If that is the case,
Nonas Sims has an updated zip file. Scroll down the page for the zip File download.