Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 8585 (Who?), Viewed: 1103912 times.
Page 344 of 344
Lab Assistant
#8576 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 2:04 AM Last edited by DrChillgood : 25th Jul 2014 at 5:39 PM.
The candy bar freebie in UL can cause that stupid Nauseous moodlet. Add "vomiting" to the list of things EA thinks is funny but I find a nuisance. So glad it's not a "disgraceful" action like "Pass Out" and "Pee Self".

Even being on the heart-shaped bed while it's vibrating can be enough to make a Sim sick to his/her stomach. Lightweights.

And it's for two full hours. One more moodlet that gets Ctrl-Clicked away.

Once again:

Hardy-har-har, EA.

Back to "Lost A Friend" - "From Neglect" is a very passive-aggressive way of saying it. EA is probably trying to say "From Neglect, You Bastard". My personal tuning will make it say "From Drifting Apart".

7/11/14: Seeing the fugly-skinny school-adults being passed off as "teens" just killed TS4 for me. Unless they can do all the things a Young Adult can do, or until they actually look like teens again, I maintain this position.
Test Subject
#8577 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 4:14 AM
Children can't watch a Simfest. Totally ridiculous.
Field Researcher
#8578 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 2:25 PM
That Sims who go into the haunted house in Seasons sometimes come out as ghosts. Appears to be temporary, thank ghu.
Mad Poster
#8579 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 2:59 PM
--Creating a metal sculpture requires the use of a welding tool or whatever...which can set a Sim on fire. Good thing her son-in-law was there to put her out....

--Being out in the heat for extended periods of time can set a Sim on fire. Saw this happen to a paparazzo that was standing on my Sims' porch. Unfortunately the maid decided it was a good idea to extinguish her.

My Riverblossom Hills blog! Alexandra's Riverblossom Hills
Test Subject
#8580 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 4:59 PM
That when two werewolf sims transform in front of one another, they can both receive the terrified moodlet and even wet his/her pants. My two werewolf sim brothers just had this happen lol. I wanted to be like "um you two do realize you are both werewolves right?"

"We're cookies and cream. Not double stuffed."
My sims blog
my simblr
Mad Poster
#8581 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 9:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside83
That when two werewolf sims transform in front of one another, they can both receive the terrified moodlet and even wet his/her pants. My two werewolf sim brothers just had this happen lol. I wanted to be like "um you two do realize you are both werewolves right?"

I love it when two ghosts see each other and do that "ew!" gesture. Um...duh...?

My Riverblossom Hills blog! Alexandra's Riverblossom Hills
Test Subject
#8582 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 2:32 PM
Child Sims can do their homework on the MultiTab, and this gains them fun instead of losing it!
Theorist
#8583 Old Yesterday at 5:11 AM
According to the game files, Ambitions was going to have one more profession: Maid. Yes, your Sim was going to be able to work as a maid. Being a maid has several JobIDs, i.e.: MaidEasy, MaidMediumLow , MaidMediumHigh, MaidHard, MaidParty, MaidFlooding, MaidFireDamage, MaidHoarder, MaidMeteorDamage, MaidSubJobPutStuffAway, MaidSubJobCleanSurfaces. A Job is equivalent to Firefighter's small house fire, gnome invasion, or earthquake.

And these jobs have TaskIDs, i.e.: BringInTodaysNewspaper, DisposeNewspaper, MopPuddle, UnclogToilet, CleanBurntFloor, CleanSpoiledFood, CleanRecycleablePile, CleanDirtyPlate, CleanIceCreamContainer, CleanTrashPile, CleanRecyclablePile, CleanOutFridge, CleanCounter, CleanStove, CleanShower, CleanTub, CleanSink, CleanHighChair, CleanPizzaBox, CleanAshPile, PutAwayBook, PutAwayLeftovers, PutAwayToyBoxToy, TakeOutTrash, MakeBed. A Task is equivalent to Ghost Hunter's checkmark tasks: ghosts to find, ghosts to exorcise, etc.

The profession was also going to have its own LTW, which is to complete a number of jobs, similar to Investigator's LTW. Maybe EA thought the Profession was too easy since it only requires you to clean and throw away stuff, and decided to scrap it?

Just call me Nikel
Lab Assistant
#8584 Old Yesterday at 7:23 AM
I discovered that Shang Simla is actually quite beautiful

Also that teens can travel on they own.
Lab Assistant
#8585 Old Today at 4:55 AM
One of the opportunities for children is the scavenger hunt. When in map view, having the opportunity selected, it's like a more powerful version of the collection helper lifetime reward. You can see every gem and rock and what kind they are in the entire neighborhood. Even gems that can sell for 400+ each, you can see every one of them when that sim is selected, it might even work for pink diamonds.
If you want to see for yourself, activate testing cheats and force opportunities at the school (I assume it's the school) until you get the scavenger hunt. It's so overpowered.
Scholar
#8586 Old Today at 6:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miarell
I discovered that Shang Simla is actually quite beautiful

Also that teens can travel on they own.

Oh I know. I use those 'scavenger hunt' opportunities to help other family members hunt for stuff. When it gets to be the kid's curfew, sometimes I have a parent go out hunting. That's such an awesome tool!

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

Am I the only one who fogs up her glasses when eating Kung Pao noodles?
Page 344 of 344

Section jump