Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:43 AM
Default Looking For Information On 2B Tech
When I click on my mailbox one of the buttons that pops up is named 2B Tech. When clicking on that a greyed out selection appears "Find Serving Containers" . I thought at first it was one of ours over at NRaas but it is not. Someone suggested it was connected to one of Buzzler's mods but had no other information. I do have his mods and have looked through them to see if I could find anything regarding TB Tech but came up empty.

Does anyone recognize this option/selection on the mailbox and know its affiliation? I is not causing any problems. I'm just stuck wondering where it came from.

Any direction is much appreciated. Thank you.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 3:35 AM
I also have a lot of @Buzzler mods installed, and the 2BTech pie menu option started popping up when I installed Buzzler's Lost&Found: Stock Market mod. Not sure if that's the only mod that spawns it, but I believe so.

Edit: Just checked my game quickly, and the 2BTech menu doesn't appear on the mailbox for me. Just the computer, so it might be something else.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simb0t
I also have a lot of @Buzzler mods installed, and the 2BTech pie menu option started popping up when I installed Buzzler's Lost&Found: Stock Market mod. Not sure if that's the only mod that spawns it, but I believe so.

Edit: Just checked my game quickly, and the 2BTech menu doesn't appear on the mailbox for me. Just the computer, so it might be something else.

Thank you simb0t .. I dont have the Lost&Found:StockMarket mod but hopefully I'm getting close Again, thanks for your response.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#4 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
When I click on my mailbox one of the buttons that pops up is named 2B Tech. When clicking on that a greyed out selection appears "Find Serving Containers".
That would be the Housecleaning mod. The menu on the mailbox was for debugging purposes. At the time I wrote the mod, serving containers had a habit of getting stuck in an invisible and inaccessible state. Dunno if that is still the case, but I never removed the interaction. The menu (as most 2BTech menus) should only turn up when the testingcheats are enabled, though.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 7:21 AM
Hello Buzzler .. and thank you for your response. I have your Housecleaning mod (among others) and I love it. Couldn't for the life of me figure out where it came from and come to think of it I do not always see it. I saw it again today and I know for sure testing cheats was enabled. Thanks so much for the clarification. Much appreciated