Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 7:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default I need some lines of code, if anyone knows them...
Hello all,

I am currently in the process of trying to create an alternate law enforcement career track, but I've ran into a small snag. I need to know what the lines of code are that allows your sim to apprehend burglars at level 3, to search through garbage at level 4, gives your sim it's personal police car at level 5, and finally the one that allows you to raid the criminal warehouse at level 10. I'd appreciate if anyone who knows them or is aware of how to recreate them could let me know? Even better, if someone could tell where I could find the law enforcement career package file (if there even is one, because I've looked and haven't found it) that'd be great too.

Thanks!
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 10:47 PM
This would have been better in the Modding section. But before I move it, tell us what tutorial are you following? Does it not explain all this, and where things can be found?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
This would have been better in the Modding section. But before I move it, tell us what tutorial are you following? Does it not explain all this, and where things can be found?

My apologies for posting in the wrong section. This is the tutorial I have been using: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorial:_Complete_Guide_to_Career_Modding_for_Beginners!

The tutorial explains the how to create a career, but it doesn't explain anything about adding rewards after a promotion, so I've also been using the NRAAS Mobster career as a template for a multi-branch career with rewards after promotions, opportunities, ect. The problem is I don't know what the specific lines of code are that add these things, and I can't find the vanilla maxis career to use a guide.