Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#6401 Old 1st Jun 2015 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EvilMcNastySim2015
Okay last night one of my homes was burgled but the alarm went off and a police officer showed up. The trouble is I have a pool in the back yard of this house so the instant the cop got there all she did was change into swim clothes and go swimming while the thief took half my stuff. How stupid can you get?!

I want a way to get this woman thrown off of the force!

Man, that's even more incompetent than the cops on Dexter...

How Chinese tourists relax in France. The shoes complement everything in the pic quite well.

Then again, the French sims in my game seem to have a penchant for acting inappropriately without even having the trait.
Advertisement
Scholar
#6402 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 11:36 PM
Some determined flowers there.

So my sim Garnet went skinny dipping, then promptly forgot to redress. Whoops. Still, that doesn't forgive this creeper of an NPC:

look at this shit

here he is

staring

Then it got worse.

'HELLO NAKED PERSON 8D'

'I SURE LIKE WHAT I SEE'

please fuck off oh my god
Instructor
#6403 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 1:34 AM
Prepare for incoming random garbage:

"Greeting, Earth child" He says to the small alien child

Okay, why is there a smiley face next to the tombstone. Just why.
"Father, your age has rendered you unable to contribute to society any longer. It would be best for all if you ceased your living."

Oh god, that is not how you read to a baby

Instructor
#6404 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 8:16 PM

Because not only is this the ideal object to steal from work, it is totally normal for a criminal warehouse to have a pink rug in the shape of a bunny.
Lab Assistant
#6405 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
Because not only is this the ideal object to steal from work, it is totally normal for a criminal warehouse to have a pink rug in the shape of a bunny.

Don't you know the bunny is the criminal calling card? Why do you think it's everywhere? They want you to think it's a perfectly normal mascot and has nothing to do with anything. Nope Nothing to see here.
Alchemist
#6406 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 12:20 AM
@Nat 619: lmao that is great. I see you also have pervy puddings in your game. He gazes so longingly...

@Eronel: considering the fact that they're aliens, they can probably get away with not knowing ~Earthly customs~.
The ghost legacy sounds very interesting, I might try it next legacy. What did you do for the first generation?

He is annoyed because the girls pillow fighting woke him up, but he can't get up because they're blocking the way and he can't go back to sleep because they're making too much noise. Torture indeed.

And because EA couldn't be arsed to make a proper animation for kids playing with toddlers on the xylophone, we have a (lovely) mod that does this:

Instructor
#6407 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
@Eronel: considering the fact that they're aliens, they can probably get away with not knowing ~Earthly customs~.
The ghost legacy sounds very interesting, I might try it next legacy. What did you do for the first generation?

I didn't have much planned out when I first started other than I was putting the deaths in order from most normal (fire, drowning) to weirdest (like mummy's curse and transmutation), but now I'm trying to make the deaths seem like they're part of a story and putting reason behind them instead of, say, deleting the doors and putting a bunch of rugs in front of a fireplace after picking an heir. I've also decided to try to complete LTWs so I can explore those as well and kill them before the Elder stage hits, but I'm only on the second gen, so I haven't tested how well it works yet.

The child in that last photo I posted did indeed kill her mother by fire, and as a ridiculous form of revenge at that, but I didn't realize that Pyromaniac fires fizzled out after a few seconds instead of actually burning. So she bought some fireworks and set them off next to her mother's bed while she was sleeping, which did the trick. Now I've just gotta have my new heir pop out a few babies after she ages up and also think of a good reason for her to drown instead of just "Hey, you're tired, let's go swimming."
Alchemist
#6408 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 8:13 AM
She could fall into the pool while drunk

Pyromaniac fires do that, yeah. I wanted to make an evil sim once too, and was disappointed that no one reacted to the fires...
And I initially assumed you'd have the heirs turn into ghosts before having kids (so the ghost kids could be heirs), but now I realize they'd be the same type of ghost unless you also turned the spouse into a different ghost - which is...complicated, lol.
Test Subject
#6409 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 1:25 PM
i have a certain naughty woohoo mod installed (for storytelling purposes dont judge XD) and one timewhen this old sim died his grandson went to woohoo with the grim reaper.
Oh and then there was this time where my sim thought it was appropriate to make the bed while my two other sims were in the middle of woohoo.
Field Researcher
#6410 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 7:55 AM
Congratulations! Your sim has just given birth to a beautiful baby g-
Lab Assistant
#6411 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 4:19 PM
I know prom night is magical but...

So um...
Lab Assistant
#6412 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ltb1999
I have this sim family, and right before they woohoo, the talk about FORKS! Like, its so random! It happens when right before they go under the covers! It has a thought bubble with forks in it then they nod and go under!

Don't you know they are saying? " Forks turn me on. Do Forks turn you on? Let's put some forks in the bed with us" LOL
Field Researcher
#6413 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thnkr0917
Don't you know they are saying? " Forks turn me on. Do Forks turn you on? Let's put some forks in the bed with us" LOL

Oh you are being too complicated! They're saying, "Fork me, baby!"
Lab Assistant
#6414 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 8:54 PM
Brilliant XD
And everyone knows Sim Police is useless - I dare say even more useless than the one in Dexter.
Though both of them had a wrongdoer under their nose the whole time and let them get away repeatedly.
The "Dexter the Bear" mod should have been included in the game from the start; it wouldn't have been out of place at all.

A fairy and a toadified alien in high heels and formal wear on a trampoline. Only in The Sims.

Also, more proof that TS3 sucks major ass when it comes to making sims that look good (or at least the same) throughout all age stages.
Behold my attempt at simming Arya Stark. Started from the pudding on the left and came up with the sim on the right:

What does she look like as a teen and as an adult?

I pray to God Maisie Williams won't grow up like that

Sadly, It's what a lifetime of working for the many faced god in Bravos does to you. On the other hand she does have the ability to change her appearance at will.
Lab Assistant
#6415 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 9:13 PM

The bunny rug is made out of drugs, silly. Obviously, you don't watch "Law and Order" or "CSI".
Test Subject
#6416 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 12:39 AM
Okay; the vampire I was playing, Vladmir Schlick, the criminal boss of Bridgeport, got put in jail. Police says; "We'll be taking all your belongings. We don't want the other inmates to be jealous of your I'm so totally preggers: An expecting mother's tale."
Instructor
#6417 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 3:41 AM
My genius thief strikes again, pilfering another object that is most certainly to be found at the headquarters of a criminal organization. I wonder how many others had their eyes on this rare, special and incredibly valuable prize? She must have fought tooth and nail for it.
Alchemist
#6418 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 3:02 PM
@MistressTiffany: that's the best criminal gang I've ever seen. I want them in my game

Two of my sims demonstrate the proper way to watch the stars with your loved one:

And the little girl from my previous post fortunately grew up to be lovely, as did her brother (the toddler).
Instructor
#6419 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 5:25 PM
@Sweetdevil - Your picture reminds me of one of my own. One of my sims decided to woo one of the pretty maids and may have come on a little too strong:

Notice the creepy moustache and all.
Scholar
#6420 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 6:40 PM
@MistressTiffany: that's the best criminal gang I've ever seen. I want them in my game

I agree with this.

The dog found this. Good girl.
Mad Poster
#6421 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 7:16 PM
So I'm going to put this under spoilers for reasons of:

- A shit ton of pictures
- Semi NSFW
- Me making gross comments because I am immature

Scholar
#6422 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
And I sent Nalini to kill Miles Atwood before he could fuck and reproduce with another EA made lady.

GODDAMN IT I CAN'T GET IN BECAUSE THIS FLIMSY GLASS DOOR IS CLOSED

Look at Miles' triumphant evil idle. He knows she's bound by the limitations of Sims and he is taunting her ass.

[...]

And then she fatally stabs him in the cock. To any men reading this, I am sorry.

Fucking lost it, lmao. Another beautiful post.
Instructor
#6423 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 8:21 PM
Bl00, posts don't usually make me laugh out loud, but I completely lost it at Vincent's birthday. I agree with Nat, beautiful indeed. :'D
Instructor
#6424 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Vincent had a birt- WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU AGE UP INTO

Dare I ask why you even have that in your game?
Mad Poster
#6425 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
Fucking lost it, lmao. Another beautiful post.

Quote: Originally posted by Eronel
Bl00, posts don't usually make me laugh out loud, but I completely lost it at Vincent's birthday. I agree with Nat, beautiful indeed. :'D

Thank you! <3

Dare I ask why you even have that in your game?

Nat's fault, she linked me.

because there's no way I would've downloaded something so filthy under my own steam, definitely not
Page 257 of 321