Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 4:11 AM
Default Anyone else have issues with the Karma Simtra Mod
Every time i install it and go into gameplay my sims don't appear at the side of the screen and none of the moodlets,needs ect show up as well as not being able to click on the sims for options and my camera moves really slow i tried 2 different versions both did the same thing. :/
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 4:28 AM
wat

I use the kama simtra mod fine. Only thing I can suggest is a possible mod conflict. Have you tried removing all mods except for woohooer/kama simtra and see if you have the same issue?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 11:16 AM
next to checking for conflicting mods
make sure you have the right version of the mod for yor patch level and the base mod (which is woohooer). maybe its even a good idea to patch you to 1.67 (if you are not already) and grab the latest version of karma simtra and woohooer at nraas.

generally its also advisable that you register at nraas so that you are able to ask there for help and support since its their mod and they know best whats to do in certain cases.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 3:04 PM
Personally I had no problems with it. But, sad to say, with EA's hash scheme, it's possible for mods (or even mod vs official content) to clash by just accidentally having the same hash code for something. So, yeah, try removing stuff and see when it starts working.

I wish they'd get a brain and do what Bethesda did, namely give each mod its own id space, so they can't conflict with each other, or with base game content. Sadly, it doesn't seem to have happened in TS4 either.