Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#426 Old 1st May 2011 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mflaha55
pooklaroux - Did you install the new Resouce.cfg file Rick included with the updated debugenabler in X:/Program Files/The Sims Medieval? And do you still have the d3dx9_31.dll file in the X:/Program Files/The Sims Medieval/Game/Bin folder? Did you remove the old Resource.cfg file? Hope these suggestions help!

yes, I did back up my old resource cfg file & installed the one that came with the debugenabler. And I do have the d3dx9_31.dll file in the X:/Program Files/The Sims Medieval/Game/Bin folder.
Advertisement
Giblets for hire
Original Poster
#427 Old 1st May 2011 at 6:53 AM
Debug enabler does not enable anything on its own, it makes the debug commands available if testhingcheatsenabled is on.
Lab Assistant
#428 Old 1st May 2011 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rick
Debug enabler does not enable anything on its own, it makes the debug commands available if testhingcheatsenabled is on.

I rebooted again, and debug appears some of the time. Still can't add monarch to new kingdom so I think I am headed for a reinstall.
Field Researcher
#429 Old 1st May 2011 at 5:47 PM Last edited by mflaha55 : 1st May 2011 at 5:57 PM.

pooklaroux - I have Treeag's TestingCheatsEnabledCommand.package installed and left my Command.ini file as TestingCheatsEnabled=0, and have no problems with the debugenabler. Do you have Treeag's mod? If not, you can find it here
Lab Assistant
#430 Old 1st May 2011 at 6:02 PM
pooklaroux - I have Treeag's TestingCheatsEnabledCommand.package installed and left my Command.ini file as TestingCheatsEnabled=0, and have no problems with the debugenabler. Do you have Treeag's mod? If not, you can find it here

Thanks! I'll try that! I'm going to reinstall. Start again. Blah.
Field Researcher
#431 Old 1st May 2011 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pooklaroux
Thanks! I'll try that! I'm going to reinstall. Start again. Blah.

Gee, I hate to see you have to reinstall! Bummer! I saw your thread on Reinstall Best Practices and can say that I, too, had problems with the registry files on TS2 reinstalls, especially the collections. I even had and used detailed instructions from EA tech support to manually delete them. Still had problems. Sorry I can't think of anything else to tell you to avoid a reinstall. Good luck, and I hope you don't have additional problems!!
Lab Assistant
#432 Old 1st May 2011 at 6:16 PM
Gee, I hate to see you have to reinstall! Bummer! I

Thanks! The reason I have to try reinstall is that I can't select a new monarch. No monarch = can't select any quests incl freetime. I used placeallbuildings, and was able to select a spy and a wizard, but the quests button did not become available, one must have a monarch to play quests. I can play in the already established kingdoms, but no new kingdoms. Definitely, I am bummed.
Test Subject
#433 Old 3rd May 2011 at 9:50 AM
Can someone confirm if the no intro mod is working on the new patch? It's not on my end.
Lab Assistant
#434 Old 3rd May 2011 at 10:50 AM
Well for me it is working after the patch Maybe you can try to remove it, start your game, quit and then reinsert the mod..
Instructor
#435 Old 3rd May 2011 at 10:31 PM
Where did that mod go that unlocked legendary traits as fatal flaws that you could apply in CAS? It was here somewhere on this forum but I can't find it now.
Eminence Grise
#436 Old 4th May 2011 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
Where did that mod go that unlocked legendary traits as fatal flaws that you could apply in CAS? It was here somewhere on this forum but I can't find it now.

This one? http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=439543
Test Subject
#437 Old 4th May 2011 at 6:40 AM Last edited by Rhetoricfish : 4th May 2011 at 8:56 AM.
Default Help please.
Are some items in buydebug unattainable?
Lab Assistant
#438 Old 4th May 2011 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krystalevenstar
Can someone confirm if the no intro mod is working on the new patch? It's not on my end.

Nope nor is the no mozaic, at least on my end.
Lab Assistant
#439 Old 4th May 2011 at 5:18 PM
A bit offtopic compared to the previous posts, but did anyone else notice, that some rooms, such as the blacksmith´s backroom can actually be modified with both floor patterns and wallpapers ? If you play around with the camera a bit, you will see the inside of this backroom and although you cannot put any objects in there, you can modify floor and walls. In my opinion this basically screams for a buildmode...those unused rooms must be made usable !!!
Test Subject
#440 Old 4th May 2011 at 8:34 PM
Hi I need the updated Mods from the new Patch! I use them a lot in my game and I need the updated files. Played the game yesterday with all the old Mods installed and none worked except for the Sliders for HUNGER and ENERGY mod, I think that was in the Commands.ini file?

I need these mods again updated and links to them. It would be much appreciated!

NoMosaic
SimRecruit_FasterCookingTime
SimRecruit_FasterHerbCollection
Treeag_AutoDisableClothingFilter
Treeag_TSMEditinCAS

Thanks for the help! I've been searching the forums for these updates, and I really miss them!
Mad Poster
#441 Old 4th May 2011 at 9:10 PM
The NoMosaic mod is fine in my game, or appears to be fine anyway. I sort of doubt that it needs updating.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
#442 Old 5th May 2011 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
The NoMosaic mod is fine in my game, or appears to be fine anyway. I sort of doubt that it needs updating.

I double checked and it works fine, somehow I deleted the packages folder and when I created a new one it worked fine.
Theorist
#443 Old 5th May 2011 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Upanova01
Hi I need the updated Mods from the new Patch! I use them a lot in my game and I need the updated files. Played the game yesterday with all the old Mods installed and none worked except for the Sliders for HUNGER and ENERGY mod, I think that was in the Commands.ini file?

I need these mods again updated and links to them. It would be much appreciated!

NoMosaic
SimRecruit_FasterCookingTime
SimRecruit_FasterHerbCollection
Treeag_AutoDisableClothingFilter
Treeag_TSMEditinCAS

Thanks for the help! I've been searching the forums for these updates, and I really miss them!

None of my mods need to be updated. They work just fine with the latest patch.
Field Researcher
#444 Old 5th May 2011 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
None of my mods need to be updated. They work just fine with the latest patch.

I know EditInCas is working a little oddly now, but that might be caused by something outside of the mod. I used it on one NPC and afterwards could not cue up conversations with that specific NPC. It was weird. I think they got corrupted somehow. It also kills self actions.

However, I heard other I think there was another mod that allowed it and it might have an error too, so they might have screw up CAS.
Test Subject
#445 Old 5th May 2011 at 10:43 PM
Debug enabler for 1.3.13 posted in OP.

Could you post a link for this, please? Thanks!
Field Researcher
#446 Old 5th May 2011 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ehiltebe
Could you post a link for this, please? Thanks!

ehiltebe - Go to the first page of this thread, first post.
Test Subject
#447 Old 5th May 2011 at 11:35 PM
Been having a slight problem since the new patch with this mod. I can't use the "Modify Traits for Active Sim" option. Whenever I click it nothing comes up. I'm using the latest version of this mod and the game and have testingcheats set to 1. Everything else that I've tried works fine but for some reason this one option doesn't work.
Test Subject
#448 Old 6th May 2011 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkDeity
Been having a slight problem since the new patch with this mod. I can't use the "Modify Traits for Active Sim" option. Whenever I click it nothing comes up. I'm using the latest version of this mod and the game and have testingcheats set to 1. Everything else that I've tried works fine but for some reason this one option doesn't work.

I have the same problem.
Test Subject
#449 Old 7th May 2011 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michele Magus
EA Traits option, in shift click menu, is failing in the current patch.
The traits option from this mod is also not working. Traits remain untouched.

what she said. xD
Theorist
#450 Old 7th May 2011 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiipd
I know EditInCas is working a little oddly now, but that might be caused by something outside of the mod. I used it on one NPC and afterwards could not cue up conversations with that specific NPC. It was weird. I think they got corrupted somehow. It also kills self actions.

However, I heard other I think there was another mod that allowed it and it might have an error too, so they might have screw up CAS.

I've been told it happened even before this 1.3 patch, however I still can't reproduce the problem. I've tried changing everything in CAS but I never lost that self interaction. I don't have debug enabler installed though, although I don't think it makes any difference.
Page 18 of 24