Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 6:52 AM
Default A Collection Of Poseboxes
Hi, I'm going back to TS2 and thinking of making a comic. Can you guys please tell me where to download a collection of poseboxes. Downloading 1 by 1 again is terrible.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 11:48 AM
Don't think there are a lot of collections of them, but even if there are, chances are the boxes won't be the poses you'll want for the comic, and you'll end up downloading a bunch of things you'll never use. You can find sites where there are a lot of poseboxes, though.

Save yourself the trouble of having to redownload everything by saving downloads to an external harddrive. That way you'll have them even if you decide to uninstall the game (and install later on), and you'll also avoid the problem of your favorite downloads having been deleted while you were gone from the game.

It's also difficult to help you finding the right poses when you don't write what kind of story it is you're making. Do you need action poses? More dramatic poses? Poses that use accessories? Poses for adults, or for children and toddlers? There are lots of poseboxes, and all of them have different purposes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 2:31 PM
I just need to have poseboxes and will deal with them later. People haven't been making poseboxes for ts2, some sites and links are broken.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 3:51 PM
I don't know how you'd avoid downloading one by one unless you find someone with a large collection who is willing to send you their folder.

If you do need to just make a start on a collection, you could try these pinterest boards for a start:

http://www.pinterest.com/blondekawa...ms-2-poseboxes/
http://www.pinterest.com/sullivansims/ts2-pose-boxes/

Both of them are still updating frequently, so the links, especially the more recent ones, should be good.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus