Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2017 at 3:15 AM Last edited by Rinchan7 : 21st May 2017 at 6:08 AM.
Default Changing/Adding food to BV Food Stands
Hello,

I'm still a beginner to SimsPE so I'm not sure but how does one change the foods served by the BV food stands?
Also, is there a limit to the food you can add to the stands? I am not trying to create new food but am trying to serve
foods that already exist in my game (custom and otherwise). Would I be able to serve snack-like foods like juice?

Would I need to create a new neighborhood to test this?

Edit: Am I right that it has something to do with the BHAV: Interaction - Buy Food - TEST ? I'm seeing things like:
[prim 0x0002] Expression (Stack Object ID := Const 0x2000:0x00) <-- (I'm guessing this is a lunch meal eaten by hand)
[prim 0x0032] Add/Change the Action String("Order Food.../Block House($$Local:0)") <-- It seems to lead to this

I'm modifying one of bienchen's food stands (they have stopped creating so I don't think I can contact them).

It doesn't seem like there is a limit to food that can be added though, which is great if true since I have a lot of downloaded food. Then I can make more specialized cafe's.

Also, does anybody know if it is possible to have a bartender serve juice/juice like drinks in addition to their normal blended and poured beverages?