Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:11 PM Last edited by andrefrank : 27th Oct 2005 at 12:28 AM.
the first cadillac escalade drivable 2005 what eveybody been waiting 4 and other cars
i got the light to work now thanks and i also made a the first cadillac escalade drivable 2005 what eveybody been waiting 4 i had it posted on other sites but i took it down because this site seems better then the other ones and have more cars too pick from let me know how yall like it it is my first truck i made it took me a month to get everything right wood grain tv leather seats and biggg rims i will post it on here if people want to download it
i fixed a bug that was on the tv in the truck now the tv will play only when the sim press play tv on the pop up menu. looks real nice downtown and u can get a car alarm if you don't other sims will steel your truck i had that patch so other sims can steel your truck but that is in a different file that i have let me know if you like it i will post it up4 download you can also recolor if you like look at my pic on the side i looks real nice with the light mod you did thank youuuu soo much my sim is the pimp of the block with my new truck and new suicide car doors, on their cobra, and the animation for the new suicide car doors is all in one file the file go in the download folder the cars look soo sweet in the game let me know if yall want them i will post the up for download all the everything works perfect and i love the program i'm using to do this with 2 let me know if yall want them i will post them the cars cost alot but they are the talk of the block
and another car I made just 2006 SILVER COBRA Luxury single seater
Advertisement
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:37 PM
1. STOP posting this all over the site.

2. Edit the post to remove the caps.

3. Just what are you wanting to have happen? Do you want feedback? Or help? This isnt going to be a survey of who wants or doesn't want this. If you're going to upload an item, check this for posting guidelines.

4. Just an FYI, there are plenty of people out there modding cars.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:46 PM
this is my thread i throught i can do that
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:46 PM
No, you can't.. you are NOT exempt from any site rules. I would suggest not challenging myself or any other member of the staff on what you believe you can do.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#5 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:49 PM
Damn so Numenor, Willem, and allt he other people out there who have made fabulous cars, and offered them to download to the public are in your opinion crappy at it? interesting. I think Id pass on your car just becuase of that incredible insult.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:51 PM
This forum is to ask for help on object creation. From the looks of your post, you don't seem to have a problem and are just advertising your creations, which we do not allow on the forums (except in your signature). If you want people to test out your creations, just upload them here and then wait for the comments. Also if you check the forum for cars, there are already pages and pages of driveable ones (including new ones) available.

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?f=432

DDO
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CynicalChick
No, you can't.. you are NOT exempt from any site rules. I would suggest not challenging myself or any other member of the staff on what you believe you can do.

sorry about that but everything i go try to put them up for downloading it tells me it can post it can u help me out
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#8 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:54 PM
there is an item in the site news that tells you how to upload- select the create tab at the top of your screen- select the link in the box titles "attention creators" on the left side of that page.

Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Ice Princess
#9 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:56 PM
Have you tried editing your post and using the add attachment button?

Home of the Sims 2 InSIMenator.net

Stroke my Llama
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#10 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 10:55 PM
Read the box labeled Attention Creators here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:04 PM
ok i will try it because i really want people to 2 test my cars they are out of ther worked nice
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:08 PM
ok i did that but it is still saying the samething it says on the part that says Meshes Used
Enter here the links to threads on MTS2 or other sites that you have used meshes from. Examples: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=1
Please ONLY enter FULL urls here - and only if you are doing a custom mesh recolour. You do not need these for New Meshes or Maxis recolors.

i put everything in right and it says can not post with out a Download Type but i put it in can anybody help me out
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#13 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:31 PM
Download type? You mean Maxis Recolor, New Mesh, or New Mesh Recolor? You will need to select this as New Mesh.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 11:47 PM
ok give me a few mins because i picked all of them and it said the same thing i had them posted on a nother web site just fine but i will keep trying i thing i have to chang the file type of my mesh so it can fit on this site
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:12 AM
can i post my custom skins i have tons i made
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:22 AM
Doesn't anyone else see that the perspective etc... are all wrong?

These images are fakes... including the maxis cars, you can see the photoshop(or similar package) blur around the edges, check the white escalade, the third road marker from the right (below the front wheel) is blurred too.

:/

I've never posted here before but these pictures are just sooooo f*ing dumb I had to.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:30 AM
the body is don in photo shop yes no lie the others are done in the sims ep program
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:32 AM
how else would you think i would have to work on the body dum 4 real haters anyways they are real 100 percent next
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:34 AM
Theres only 2 images which are in the sims, the 2 maxis cars, and even they're edited in photoshop...

Maybe I'm reading this wrong but you say you've made these for the sims "with TV" etc... which is BS yes?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#20 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by temp_185
Doesn't anyone else see that the perspective etc... are all wrong?

These images are fakes... including the maxis cars, you can see the photoshop(or similar package) blur around the edges, check the white escalade, the third road marker from the right (below the front wheel) is blurred too.

:/

I've never posted here before but these pictures are just sooooo f*ing dumb I had to.

You are right lol. the thought bubbles are a copy and paste job, as are all of the images. Nice eye.

Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:39 AM
the tv in side don't work as of yet they are in working stage but everything else works doors and all its on other wedsites too and people have nothing wrong with the cars and yes the body was made in photoshop but in the game it looks more real you can;t tell
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:45 AM
"the body was made in photoshop but in the game it looks more real you can;t tell" - And thats supposed to mean what exactly?

LyricLee, Thank you I'm glad some people have thier eyes open this late at night, although it's not late where you are, you have the advantage I was going to mention the thought bubble on the yellow car (ferrari I think? :S), as they don't show the sim getting out in the game do they?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:46 AM
and the funny thing is people is talking mess but i told you people downloaded that file from me and tested all the mods and everything works you just can;t have anyother mods running while you are using the cars and no the pics are not no cut and past were that come from. like i said people have the file and are using them right now as i write thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:49 AM
so please stop all the hatin because my cars look nice and work good
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#25 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:49 AM
Then show actual in game screenshots and not photoshopped images, The thought bubbles do not show sims coming out of cars, the other cars look squished and 2 dimentional. I am a graphic artist I can see the flaws in your images. Just post the real in game screenshots and not doctored ones.

Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Locked thread | Locked by: CynicalChick Reason: Off topic..very off topic
Page 1 of 5