Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 4:03 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Seasons
Default Trying To Get Sims3 To Recognize My NVIDIA Graphics Card.
Hi, there. I've been having trouble with Sims3 lagging and freezing on my computer. (Has NVIDIA 960M, 8GB of ram) and I think I finally found the culprit. I went to my config and it said found 0, matched 0 for my graphics card. So, I found this tutorial and I was about to try and work on that. However, I do not have a GraphicsCards.srg file! Searching my computer did find that file in my general game folder, not the bin folder. This is just a quick question, but should I move that file to my Bin folder? Or change to the files to the .orig files in the game folder and go through the tutorial from there? I'm gonna be honest and say I'm not good with this kind of stuff in general, so I really don't wanna mess anything up.

I really appreciate any answers. Thanks so much!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Here u go:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...d=1#post4782510

Thanks for the help. I was actually able to find the answers through Googling. I was able to find a tutorial that was a lot easier to follow and actually used my GTX 960M as an example so it was really easy to follow. I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction, though <3 A lot of this coding really makes no sense to me so it helps when I can find something that treats me like a dumbass.