Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 11:42 PM
Default Graves in Sims 4
Right, so I'm back to Sims4 after skipping Sims3.

While playing Sims2, there was very strict rules about what you could do and most importantly what you SHOULDN'T do with graves in the game.

Now I'm wondering, if the same is the case with Sims4?
Is it a gamebreaker to delete urns and graves from a lot? I'm sick and tired of Sims milling to tombs to mourn other Sims they've never met...

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm Camilla, and I'm a Sims 2 addict!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 2:21 AM
I had a townie die on me in the Spa, after the Grim reaper comes if you click on the urn, (it was inside). It has options, if you free them to move on to the after life (something like that) the urn disappears.. So it has an option basically to delete it safely.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 5:05 AM Last edited by simalary44 : 31st Aug 2015 at 2:15 AM.
No, the problems from TS2, also known as "Corruption" (in this case, "Hood Corruption"), where problems occured because the game wasn't coded correctly, where it unlinked files, partially deleted files, yet the game would try to "call" them. Thus, causing the game to load/override files incorrectly that depended those Sims' (tombstones are considered Sims in TS2) character files/data. In TS3 and after, these problems are solved. So yes, you can remove them.

Simalary Studios

Contact Me
Send me a PM, if you need to contact me for anything.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simalary44
No, the problems from TS2, also known as "Corruption" (in this case, "Hood Corruption"), where problems occured because the game wasn't coded correctly, where it unlinked files, partially deleted files, yet the game would try to "call" them. Thus, causing the game to load/override files incorrectly that depended those Sims' (tombstones are considered Sims in TS2) In TS3 and after, these problems are solved. So yes, you can remove them.

Thank you. This is exactly what I was wondering about.

Hi, I'm Camilla, and I'm a Sims 2 addict!