Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
They do in my game too :-) I have no doubt that it's not vanilla behaviour - I have a lot of mods that have an effect on college/university stuff. They come back to the lot that they were visiting after they've been to class, too, is that the same in your game, Gummilutt?

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Yes, they do come back to the lot once the class is over. I guess I'll 50/50 it, because now I'm curious.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 11:37 PM Last edited by gummilutt : 2nd Sep 2015 at 12:00 AM.
One 50/50 later and drum roll please...

... it's apthack.

Anyone surprised it's a Pescado hack? No? Me neither. I didn't even 50/50 properly, I went straight to everything gone except MATY folder and what do you know, my intuition was right. I did however have to 50/50 all the way down to that single hack, because none of the hacks that was in the folder that kept giving it made any sense to me. But yeah, now we know. If you have people going to lectures from other peoples residences, it's because of apthack. Probably a spill-over effect from it making YA neighbours in apartments go to class.

@lauratje86 I fixed it for my own use, if you (or someone else) would like the fixed version, PM me your email and I'll send you a link from dropbox. For some reason sharing only works when dropbox sends the email, hence needing your email. It's possible the fix stops making apartment-neighbours go to class, I really don't know and I don't care about that function so I'm not too keen on the idea of spending lots of time to test it. It stops visitors from going to class, that's good enough for me.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 3:33 AM
I had to get rid of apthack anyway as it made my apartment neighbours not come over when invited.
Page 2 of 2