Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 5:30 PM
Your patronus...
If I had my patronus it would probably look like a black cat/dog I love house pats

What do you think your patronus would look like when you say, "Expecto Patronum"?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 5:42 PM
An eagle, some kind of bird, or black horse.... but I'm more for birds

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Inventor
#3 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 5:49 PM
Umm... I think maybe a wolf, or a bird of prey or something like that.
I used to have a thing for meerkats, so I always thought it would be a meerkat but... Hahaha. No.
Perhaps a wolf.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 6:28 PM
I've always wondered. I think it would be either an owl, a dolphin or a big cat. I vote for the owl.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Inventor
#5 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 8:13 PM
Definately a lion (or a feisty cat). I'm kinda high tempered, somehow self centered (I sound terrible now don't I?) and sometimes proud. With proud I mean that my family, friends and the stuff I own is very highly priced to me. I get easily angry if people provokes me. Hehe. My star sign is Leo so I guess it's not far from the truth. It's even tattoed on my back. Guess you should appreciate who or what you are, even those bad sides. You just find the positive in them ^^
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:29 PM
A cocker spaniel. Definitely . . .

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 1:03 PM
I took a quiz and it said a dragon:

The dragon is a wise being that is symbolic of power, and uses any means to achieve it. It covets material wealth and is know for its ambition. It is powerful, yet a hard patronus to control. You may find it most useful in fighting off large amounts of dementors at a given time. With out a doubt it is one of the strongest patronuses.

I thought it would be a big cat or a dragon, actually.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 1:17 PM
link please
Mad Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:15 PM
Mine would probably be a cat, or maybe a rabbit or something like that.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Mad Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 8:30 AM
Scholar
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 12:48 PM Last edited by pegasaus : 24th Jul 2010 at 2:57 PM.
I took the quiz, and I'm proud of the result, cause I always wanted a bird or horse-like patronus

Result:

The Phoenix, the phoenix is a creature that symbolizes prophetic wisdom, death, and rebirth. This Majestic patronus soars onto the field blanketing your foes in fire and causing devastation to all that oppose it. You should be honored to receive this magical creature as your patronus!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 9:22 PM
I took the quiz, and my result was ram.

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Inventor
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 11:22 PM
Got the dragon aswell
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 10:35 PM
I'm a wolf and I think that could be true...funny, I always thought I was more the cat type.
Scholar
#15 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 12:01 AM
I got Wolf, but I imagine my Patronus would be a Cheetah, Swan or Gazelle.

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Instructor
#16 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 9:40 AM
Got wolf. Though I love wolves I think that test tried to make all the choices grand and majestic when, in all likelihood, you will get a "lesser" animal. Like a rabbit or an otter.
There is a book out that has what your animal personality is and I scored lynx on that so it's also likely I would get that.

Found the test on the net: Here.
Theorist
#17 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 4:36 PM
The first quiz got toad and the second quiz got warthog. This is looking great(!)

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 2:30 AM Last edited by Lavaster : 28th Aug 2011 at 4:19 AM.
A lion, stag, or a kangaroo... don't ask.
EDIT: Cross out the kangaroo, it's either lion, cheetah, or stag. Probably a stag.

ENTJ
Theorist
#19 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 3:04 AM
I think I would be some kind of bird, maybe a sparrow?

Hi I'm Paul!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 5:08 AM
The Phoenix, the phoenix is a creature that symbolizes prophetic wisdom, death, and rebirth. This Majestic patronus soars onto the field blanketing your foes in fire and causing devastation to all that oppose it. You should be honored to receive this magical creature as your patronus!

From PixCii's quiz^
Field Researcher
#21 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 4:51 AM
Dragon. Though, I would also love to be an owl, or a serpent. Those seem to fit my personality.
Scholar
#22 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 4:33 PM
The TOAD, most may see this as a humiliating patronus. I mean how are you supposed to strike fear into the hearts of evil with a toad... come on. But this patronus is far from a joke; its wisdom surpasses all, giving it a tactical advantage. And by using its massive and adhesive tongue it can spit it out at the enemy and suck it in, making your nemesis’s come to you. Then subsequently swallows them... thus absorbing there power and saving the day. Not a wise patronus to mess with!

That's nice. :P

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Banned
#23 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 9:44 PM
mines a dragon wich is great would have liked to de tiger though
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 2:55 PM
If I could have ANY animal to be my patronus it would be.... A butterfly. 'Cause it's special and unique, and quite small. So it would be easily underestimated. Plus I don't think anyone's ever had a bug patronus before.
Inventor
#25 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 1:55 AM
Mine would probably be a cat of some sort. Not sure if it would be something big like a lion or panther or little like a house cat, but it would definitely be feline.

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com

Page 1 of 2