Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 9:11 PM Last edited by Aky30 : 8th Feb 2014 at 9:25 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My sims can't get the LTW
ok i have sim with master romancer LTW and he need to have woohoo with 5 different sims in 5 different places my sim have with 6 sims one of them is plumbot and can't get the LTW please help

and my sims got the woohoos with woohooer mod so the sims aren't in great relationship
Advertisement
just a girl
#2 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 9:46 PM
When my sim had this wish, I chose not only different lots, but also different ways (shower, bed and so on) and a dream fulfilled after 5 times.

Edit: and I don't use mods, so I don't know, maybe mod's the problem why your sim isn't satisfied =)))
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lamare
When my sim had this wish, I chose not only different lots, but also different ways (shower, bed and so on) and a dream fulfilled after 5 times.

Edit: and I don't use mods, so I don't know, maybe mod's the problem why your sim isn't satisfied =)))

i will try and my sim have first in shower than in theater than in city hall than in all in one bathroom and plumbot maker
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 4:23 AM
Theater and city hall count as one place, I believe; i.e. rabbit hole. Try a different location.

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 4:58 PM
i'lll try it
Site Helper
#6 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 11:09 PM
It might also help if your sim waits until getting a "woohoo with ___" want before the woohoo?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook