Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 8:05 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons
Default Multi-Story Doors and Arches
Before anyone asks, yes I did Google and look around FAQs for the answer and found none.

Which expansion pack to you need in order to unlock multi-story doors and arches? I figured it would be Nightlife, but that doesn't appear to be the case since I have it and they're still not accessible.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 8:21 AM
Don't quote me, but I think it might be Open For Business. It also adds elevators.
Theorist
#3 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 8:32 AM
I got my game running and just checked:
University EP has the medieval-looking two-story arch and door.
H&M EP has an additional modern-looking two-story entrance door.
M&G EP has an Art Deco-looking two-story entry.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 3:31 PM
Ummm - that's odd because AFAIK we've had multi-storey doors since the Base Game.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 4:21 PM
All I have is Sims 2 delux and the two story door is greyed out. I think the university EP unlocks it.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 5:00 PM
Oh OK sorry. We did have the two story windows no? Or am I totally misremembering it?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 5:16 PM
Maxon, I think there is 2 two story windows for selection. I know there is at least one because I use it. It is one tile and the other is a 2 tile. No reason to be sorry. If I had as many EPs and Sps as most players I'd be unable to remember at all.
Theorist
#8 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Oh OK sorry. We did have the two story windows no? Or am I totally misremembering it?

Correct on the windows, but OP was asking about doors and arches.
H&M also added a two-story window.

(boolProp ShowCatalogePFlags true/false to the rescue.)