Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 4:53 AM Last edited by Snufflepaws : 1st Mar 2015 at 3:06 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Could someone instruct me on how to edit this?
I'd like to tweak something on SimPE and I'm sure it's a no brainer for most, but I want to be sure I won't wreck my game any more than it already is.

I'd like to simply change Mog's 'Sit down with your drink' tuning package (I have B) so that espresso and coffee's preferred option is using whatever chair is closest in the room, instead of comfy (see chart here).

I've found that this tuning package works for me except for the fact it makes cafe customers, for example, not use the tables but instead walk a mile to sit on a sofa. So, if I can change this I'd be very grateful as my cafe's will actually be functional again.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 11:19 AM
You'd want to move dining and bar stool into the preferred category (or move comfy into the allowed category), that way the game will pick the closest chair no matter what type it is.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.