Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 15th May 2009 at 8:49 AM
dollyrot, I agree about the most things at Supre. I have only ever bought one thing from there, and that's because they had the only trackpants that would fit me :P. I love Sportsgirl as well, but I find a lot of their stuff really expensive .
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:37 AM
I don't really have a style, I tend to just wear what I like and sometimes it's all over the place in style terms. If you had to label me though, I'd say I was kind of um..sceney alternative? I wear black skinny jeans all the time with my epic awesome plaid patterned converse or my black suede boots.

I swear by tshirts...I live in them, and they're usually either band tshirts (today I wore my green Paramore) or ones with random cute patterns/designs. And I'm almost always in a plain black cardigan.

I have large thighs, so that means I avoid skirts and generally showing my legs. I sometimes wear this cute green Ladakh skirt with tights and my boots though.
Scholar
#28 Old 16th May 2009 at 1:36 PM
I bought the awesomest trenchy-coaty-thingy today. :P

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#29 Old 30th May 2009 at 9:14 PM
I'm a merge between goth and punk... I like wearing black clothes, spiked bracelets and skulls. I usually wear converse and I love my red squared miniskirt. I always have my nails painted black and another color, only black, only red or only dark purple. My lips are usually dark red and I my eyes with black eyeliner. I also have lots of grilled gloves.

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#30 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:00 AM
I don't overdress or have anything fancy.
I usually wear a top and shorts + thongs (sandals/flip-flops)
I love shorts. I wear them even during winter when it's like 3 degrees
Inventor
#31 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:10 PM
I'm a very comfy/casual person. I love truck jeans, shirts from old navy & threadless, and anything from Delias or Alloy. For shoes I usually wear chucks, flipflops, or timberland boots.
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 8:00 PM
My style is really weird. Lots of Bright Colors, studs spikes colors in my hair but im not goth. I really hate socks and sandles. MY item i must have is my lip gloss. My favorute stores are Hot Topic, Wet Seal, and Versacie. My favorite designers are Ralph Lauren,Versacie, Gucci.My Favorite model is Tyra Banks and Janice Dickenson.

If once you don't sucecced skydiving is probably not for you. :)
Mad Poster
#33 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 12:02 PM
So, I went on a bit of a shopping spree yesterday, and I got some fantastic clothes which I absolutely adore. I bought a new pair of skinny jeans (black ones this time. They go with everything), a new grey cardigan (I now own about 4, I think) and a few shirts. I've decided that one of my favourtie designers/labels would have to be Ben Sherman. I bought one of his shirts yesterday, and it's so comfy and really cool.
Scholar
#34 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 12:13 AM
I went shopping yesterday too. Theres this shop thats closing down, that I wouldn't normally go into but my mother insisted lul. Anyway, we found this really beautful white blouse, its all flowly and lacey, and it was only 30$ down from 90$, and ofcourse I just had to buy a skirt to go with it XD I love my mum, she spoils me so much.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:22 AM
How do you define your style?
Mildly preppy, beachy and bright. I like simple styles, clean colors, graphics t's, and random accessories.

Any trends that you love/hate?
I'm not a big fan of bubble skirts, cargo pants, overly bedazzled pieces, stuff like that. I just don't find them flattering on most people. The bedazzled pieces make me feel like I'm staring at a five year old.

What is your #1, must have, staple item?
Skinny jeans :] I own no flare jeans, but have 7 pairs of skinnies.

Favorite stores?
I love Boom Tulip, but I doubt anyone has heard of it. Pacsun is probably my favorite chain store, and I love quirky little shops like Up. I can normally find something I like in every store, the only issue is with prices.

Favorite designers? Models?
No idea.

potterhead
call me bria
Field Researcher
#36 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:00 PM

Casual, comfortable and very simple. Now that it's summer, I'm basically living in capris and t-shirts- the only chages I really make in winter are exchanging the capris for jeans and throwing on a sweater or hoodie. You'll never catch me in a skirt, excluding my school uniform. I never really bother with makeup or jewelry, but always have my nails painted- mainly just because it stops me from biting them. Blue and green are my favourite colours of nail polish. :]

I'm neutral about most trends, but I never actually follow them. Although I'm still trying to figure out whether I love or hate skinny jeans...

Right now I'd say my black capris- maybe one of my hoodies.

Favorite stores?

Bluenotes, Esprit and Garage, mostly. I also like Delia's and Pacsun, but they don't have any stores where I live.

Don't really have any.

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
-Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:11 PM Last edited by jelkir1 : 5th Jul 2009 at 7:31 PM.
I love bright colours, especially electric blue, I also couldn't survive without jeans, now it is summer I love surf shop style things. I don't have many skirts, only my denim one that i can think of, i mostly wear shorts if it is hot. i don't wear loads of jewelery, but i quite often wear my pandora bracelet, I never have my nails painted, I put nail polish on sometimes but then take it off because I don't like it. Don't ask me why coz i dont know...

I absoloutly hate those stupid trousers that hace a pleat on each led so they sort of billow out, come to think of it i don't really like anthing that billows.

One of my hoodies or my ralph lauren pink stripey shirt.

Favorite stores?
Topshop, Zara <3, Animal, Roxy, Billabong, Freespirit, Jack Wills <3 <3 <3, Ralph Lauren.

I love Jack Wills but it is soooooooooo expensive

I dOn'T sUfFeR fRoM iNsAnItY. i EnJoY eVeRy MiNuTe Of It. :D

Please call me Rachel
Instructor
#38 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 11:07 PM
frist thing that I see when I open the dresser lol... but I do tend to dress up a lil from time to time...

me *down* that was last week tho... I have shorter hair bangs now...

cellphone cam... crappy quality lol
Screenshots

All and all, no good.

Page 2 of 2