Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 6:47 AM
I've never needed the option of serving coffee/espresso to the headmaster before the tour and dinner has always been enough. Just curious on the coffee business is that something that is only available during this scenario? Cause my Sims slurp up espresso like nobody's business and the "serve" option only ever gets me producing two cups. I've never been able to get a visiting Sim to take the 2nd cup and I don't see another command for it.

Just one of those things I wonder about sometimes.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#77 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 9:04 AM
In my experience, if the headmaster is in the room when you serve expresso or make drinks from the bar, he should automatically go up and take one (if someone else comes in and swipes one, you can just continue making them until he does).

Angelos Town Prosperity updated 11th June 2012. | Albion Falls BACC updated 25th April 2011.

Watch my Livesimming Channel -- 17th June 6PM GMT (2PM EST) Cresdale: Rules and Regulations (Part 2)
Mad Poster
#78 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 9:02 PM
Don't serve espresso while everyone else (including the headmaster) is sitting around the table in the other room. Otherwise he won't go for it...basically the headmaster follows your Sim around like a little puppy dog. I found that out today...I simply had the father take the second cup and have the mom serve up some more, problem solved.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Page 4 of 4