Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 5:15 AM
Life Hacks You'd Like to See!
There are a ton of threads out there for hacks and CC we'd like to see in Sims games, so here's a thread for cool stuff we'd wish for to exist in real life.

I'd like to see a sort of trash bag that repels ants. Specifically ants. Because I have way too many of them in my kitchen right now!
I also wish there was a machine that could take leftovers and turn them back into the goodness they were before they became leftovers. I'm not a fan.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 2:39 PM
The easy moneymaker Motherlode, or at least Kaching is what I need. Cash solves everything. Bills? Kaching. New car? Motherlode. Annoying people? Stuff their mouth with your Motherlode-earned cash. Ants? Throw cash at them until they die.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#3 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 8:40 PM Last edited by Shoosh Malooka : 9th Jun 2017 at 3:15 AM.
How to grow muscle by eating spinach. Bird food that will make me fly. Not fly like birds' flight, but fly as in more agreeable.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 11:28 AM
A "reset" or do-over hack would be very helpful. How many times do I see someone stuck and unable to get out of their own way? Or when things go terribly wrong....
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 11:21 PM
@VerDeTerre, your avatar change spooked me! I always get startled when I see someone's changed their profile after awhile!

I agree with that, though. ^ Especially after you've said something or sent an email and you can't help but think it all went totally wrong!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Jun 2017 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gremily_
@VerDeTerre, your avatar change spooked me! I always get startled when I see someone's changed their profile after awhile! !
I like to mix it up and June is Pride Month in the USA. You changed yours recently It's nice! You drew that, right?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 5:53 AM
Actually, @Peevpee designed it for me! My old avatar was a photo of me taken at my school's volleyball tournament.

Yay pride!! My city's pride parade/festival was this past weekend, although it didn't seem as hyped up as in previous years. I've always wanted to go. Maybe it's because I'm out of high school and it's not a big topic of discussion with me and my family. (Well, and we did just win the Stanley Cup on Sunday )
Mad Poster
#8 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 5:38 AM
Save points are helping during sleeping periods.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Space Pony
#9 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 5:54 PM
the "sethour" cheat from sims 2