Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 2:41 PM
Default Loading Problem
Hi,I Recently Installed Sims3(With AllTheExpansions) It Took about Three Hours To Load.Furthermore If I Launch It Without The Custom Content,It Nonetheless Takes about an hour to load, PLZ Help.BTW MY Specs Are As Follows:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.1ghz
ATI Radeon HD 5000 DDR3 1GB
3gb Ram
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 4:56 PM
You have way too little RAM. You should have at least 4. For me the 4 gb of RAM started to run out after PETS and then I increased it to 8 and eventually to 16. But yeah, you do need at least 4.

Also your graphics card isn't in the supported cards list, so I'm not sure about that either... http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...em_Requirements
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:24 PM
Thanks For The Reply,But I Just Checked On Game Debate .com and it gave my ram the gold tick(highest rank) for sims 3 ?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:52 PM
i have no idea how Game Debate will give a better advice for your RAM than an experienced simmers report like varpunen. 4 RAM is definetly too less for sims 3. maybe they simply gave you a golden tick because EA wrote somewhere it would be ok. whats said to be minimum isnt even enough to RUN the game playable. and whats said is sufficient enough is increasing with every EP (and SP) and if you like to spice up with CC or stufff from the score... you need a lot of RAM to actually have a enjoyable play experience in sims 3. sadly its badly optimized and peformance intensive!

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>