Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 2:42 PM
Default Mila Kunis - Celebrity
Hi

I haven't been on to MTS for quite some time. So I decided to get back into modding celebrities. Here is my attempt at Mila Kunis. Feedback would be great.

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 8:56 PM
Great start! I think the mouth and chin are very close. I'd suggest leveling the eyes just a little by pulling the outer edge down. The nose - especially the end -- needs more definition if possible. If you can make it wider at the top of the nose between the eyebrows would also help - ) (. It's interesting that, in the reference pictures, the model looks like she's lost weight and/or had a nose job, perhaps.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 9:02 PM
Very good start! Doing this to the images might help:

If I can guess, try bringing down her eyes a tiny bit. Bring the lower eyelids up. And the lower apex more curved inwards.
Maybe make the lower lip a tiny bit wider. Also, I would try increasing the width of the sides of the chin. (This: http://i.imgur.com/43PzLNC.jpg)

Also, I think a skintone that is more detailed around the nose can help. Or a nosemask? http://sk-sims.tumblr.com/post/5625...nosemask-i-was#

Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
It's interesting that, in the reference pictures, the model looks like she's lost weight and/or had a nose job, perhaps.

Also this, her face is quite different on the two photos. Perhaps they are taken with a long gap in time. The above picture looks most recent to me.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 5:33 PM
Gee, she is proving to be challenging. I decided to base her on the top photo which looks like she is older. Feedback welcome.

Thank you to SimmyRN and Anglique for your feedback. It helped a lot.

Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 12:49 PM
Anyone? She is far from perfect and I would love some suggestions on how to get her to upload point. Many thanks.

Scholar
#6 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 8:07 PM
Eyes and lips look very close! Good job! Looking at the reference picture - since the bottoms of the noses are basically lined up - it looks like the sim's nose is too long. Also, if you can, can you make it wider at the top of the nasal bridge below the eyebrows. Nose tip more square, if possible, maybe wider at the nostrils. Chin shorter up and down. Looking forward to an update!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
Eyes and lips look very close! Good job! Looking at the reference picture - since the bottoms of the noses are basically lined up - it looks like the sim's nose is too long. Also, if you can, can you make it wider at the top of the nasal bridge below the eyebrows. Nose tip more square, if possible, maybe wider at the nostrils. Chin shorter up and down. Looking forward to an update!

Thanks Simmy

Here is the latest update. I think it is beginning to look like her. Has anyone else got an opinion?
Screenshots

Instructor
#8 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 2:04 PM
I could really use a profile picture.
I suspect her nose bridge is too high, but I can't tell without the profile.
I think her brows should be rotated a little(!) bit down, they seem ever so slightly over-arched.
I'm unsure how her upper lids actually look, because I can't tell if it's the makeup that's covering them, or if they are not actually deep enough.
I think her upper lip needs a very slight slimming and the same amount should then be added to the lower.
Is that EA skin?

Great work, the recent change to the nose looks really good.
Scholar
#9 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 8:39 PM
Getting closer! I agree about adding more to the bottom lip. Also, I'd suggest raising the cheekbones a bit, if you can, and possibly increase the indent at the jowls. It's hard to tell without a profile shot, but I suspect you may need to "flatten" the tip of the nose, if possible. The nostril width, etc., look very close to me. Great work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 6:59 AM
I will supply a profile pic later on. Thanks for the feedback Tigerdyhr and Simmy.